Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Manhattan Beach Kanikapila!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  03:32:07 AM  Show Profile
Aloha!!
Come one, come all, come kanikapila with Kiwini (Steve Corioso) and others this Sunday July 17th at 2:00. Kau kau of course.... please RSVP.
n

nancy cook

Kiwini
Lokahi

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  07:54:49 AM  Show Profile
Aloha e Auntie,

Thank you in advance for your hospitality. It'll be great to finally meet you and to put faces to the SCSKS names here on the Patch. Since Mom took ill, it's been hard to get away and recharge the old batteries so it'll be great to do that. I think Mom can use a break from me, too! She says I nag too much! I play slack in hopes of relaxing her but I end up falling asleep! Sound familiar?

Looking forward! See you soon!
I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all.

Me Ke Aloha,
Steve

Edited by - Kiwini on 07/12/2005 07:56:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  1:53:48 PM  Show Profile
See ya Sunday Portagee
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  05:49:40 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo to Donna, Rik, Sheila and Dusty for making the long trek north for our kani ka pila!! And to Kiwini for sharing his ki ho'alu with us. That Boy can Play!!!
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  06:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like fun. Sorry to have missed it!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  07:31:33 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo to Nancy for hosting. The curry was ono! We had a great time. It was good to get to some cooler weather by the beach. It got to 95 at our house in our absence. It was great to meet Steve (Kiwini) and Nick "the pilot" (SoCalHaole).

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  08:56:17 AM  Show Profile
Aloha & Mahalo plenny to Auntie Nancy's hosting of the Kanikapila at her house this weekend.
My only regret was not being able to stay longer, and continue to jam w/Kiwini, Dusty/Sheila, Nancy, and Nick.
Kiwini, it was nice to have met you, very nice slack key - good touch. Hope you can make it down again one day. Nancy thanks also for the great food, ( I had 3rd's!!) also for the nice T-shirt.
I still can't believe its been only 8-9 months I've known you, seems like we've always been
close friends. Thanks for your friendship, aloha, and big warm heart.
Looking forward to jamming at Dusty's Tuesday night.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  3:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
"It was good to get to some cooler weather by the beach.It got to 95 at our house in our absence"

Hey Dusty its 115 here today and should cool off to 104 next week. But its a dry heat.

Go to Top of Page

Kiwini
Lokahi

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  10:36:13 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Auntie Nancy and Gang!

Mahalo nui for your hospitality, da Manhattan Beach Tour, da Kanikapila, da ono kau-kau, da plumeria plant, da friendship and da Aloha.
Slkho and Donna it was wonderful meeting you both. Maybe next time I can meet Zoom! Thanks for bringing the ipus. Man, you are one multi-talented PR dude and thanks for the slack tips. Dusty, what can I say that hasn't already been said. I meant what I said the other night. Thanks for sharing your talent and your turnarounds. It was great to see you and Sheila playing together. Nice to have met you Nick, next time well have to jam on the ukes. Nice Kamaka by the way! Scott and Esmerelda, your Mom has had nothing but nice things to say about you two. It was a pleasure to finally meet you both. To all of you, thanks for making my trip to your half of the state a memorable one. Regrettably, I won't be able to make it to Dusty's on Tuesday night. Auntie will explain and I'm sure you will understand. Andy, sorry to have missed you twice now. I'm sure our schedules will align one day soon.

A heartfelt Mahalo to all,

Kiwini

Me Ke Aloha,
Steve

Edited by - Kiwini on 07/18/2005 10:38:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

SoCalHaole
Aloha

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  6:07:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi everybody!

Yes, the kanikapila under the cool clouds was cool! Everybody seems to be missing the best thing that happened at the kanikapila - Auntie Nancy promising to give me a hula lesson in the "future"!

Edited by - SoCalHaole on 07/19/2005 6:09:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  12:31:25 PM  Show Profile
OOOOOooooo-AAAAaaaa keep your eyes on the hands.ha
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly