Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Ohta-san (Herb Ohta Sr.)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  04:26:45 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo to you Herb. We are looking forward to seeing you Saturday in Cerritos at the Ukulele Festival.
Please tell Keoki Happy Birthday today, though it's a hard time for him with his Grandma's passing. It's gonna be Hot so OK to wear rubbah slippahs. (zoris, go-aheads, flip-flops) But don't wear them to the White House where the fashion police are watching.
Mahalo nui for coming east to share with us.
aunty nancy
Go to Top of Page

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  10:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Hey HOJ, great post! Have a good one in Cerritos! Susan and her gang put on a great festival! Wish I could go. I'll see you soon.
A hui hou,
Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  7:23:14 PM  Show Profile
Aloha leokiekie, the guys opening up for the show in Santa Cruz are Vince, Vern and Chris. I think... Also known as Huna Wai. If you call Aloha Island Grille in Santa Cruz: (831) 479-3299, they can probably tell you how to get a hold of them, because they play there every Thursday night. Very nice little trio, don't you think?

Julie
Go to Top of Page

leokiekie
Aloha

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2005 :  07:51:30 AM  Show Profile
aloha e julie,

thanks for the info. i called timmy at the grille and he gave me the website for huna wai. www.hunawai.com
i was really impressed by them that night. their website is really nice and it has a lot of info about them. these guys have been around for years but i haven't heard of them. those guys are awesome. i hope to see them more in the future.

leokiekie
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2005 :  12:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Howzit Herb! I missed you folks and my uncle Nando in Santa Cruz. Hopefully, will catch you guys next time. Gonna be home in a couple weeks, maybe I'll catch you then...A hui hou.

Steven
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000