Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Dec. South Bay Open Mic
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  09:10:47 AM  Show Profile
I figured it out -- the missing spice is ... onion!.
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  8:05:54 PM  Show Profile
Just got back from this eve's open mic -- absolutely incredible. Some people at professional level. Others getting so much better from month to month.
Performances getting so much better from month to month.
And ... we collected 16 toys for Toys for Tots, some of them make me want to play with them before I deliver them to the program.
Thanks to all, and to all a good night.

PS - It looks as if we will be able to continue the open mic in 2006, only we will change from 1st. Wed of each month to the 2nd. Wed.

Edited by - RJS on 12/07/2005 9:33:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  12:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Great performances by those I was able to catch! Thanks for a wonderful winter kanikapila session!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Kiwini
Lokahi

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  8:32:32 PM  Show Profile
Raymond, Once again, I had a great thyme! Thanks again for being so instrumental (no pun intended, really) in creating and maintaing this venue. Espresso Gardens, thanks for keeping a light on!

Me Ke Aloha,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

rodv18
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  10:01:03 AM  Show Profile
great evening...its been awhile for me to just listen and enjoy different artist/guitarist...don't ever stop performing from
your heart...if anyone interested in performing in the Monterey area in the future..same kine stuff...i'm trying to start one up
will keep you inform...k-den
mahalo n aloha
rod
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  2:12:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I'm posting these pics for Pulelehua and as usual I am envious of all the fun you west coasters are having!

The Kams

Raymond

Na La'au Ki'eki'e

Steve

Jerry

Doug

Fran

Steven

Sil

Dave

Raymond and Gene

Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  3:43:47 PM  Show Profile
2nd. Wed. in Jan, Andy, is a great time to switch No Ca winter for NJ winter don't ya think?
Go to Top of Page

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  08:35:28 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for posting the pics, Andy! During our set last week, I polled the audience to see where new folks had come from, and two people said they were from "Boston." So come West and YOU can be the audience member from farthest away!

Missed seeing you, Julie! Maybe next month? And, BWOP, come back, y'hear?

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  09:53:05 AM  Show Profile
Ho far do y'all drive for this event?
Go to Top of Page

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  11:45:58 AM  Show Profile
Last week some people drove 2 hours, but most drive an hour or less. Of course, we don't have snow to worry about like some folks on the East Coast right now...

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  2:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Hi Nancy,
I would be the two hour guy but thats not so bad (except for horrible trafic and a little rain.) Looking forward to visiting So. Cal for another get together with the great folks in the other California. See you in 06' Jerry
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000