Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Jam - My place tonite in Issaquah?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hilinai
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  06:08:09 AM  Show Profile
Sorry for the last minute. I talked to Kory last night and got a plan to meet tonite at my place - any body else interested pls call me on my cell for directions - 2069491068 (my wife made Kalua pig and haupia too.) hope to see you.

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  8:04:12 PM  Show Profile
Auwe---I no read dis till too late

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Hilinai
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  08:55:30 AM  Show Profile
no pilikia! Kory came over, he is sooooooo nice and his playing is amazing - he play anything unlike me - he's a real musician. We had great fun and he is so good at following my kapakahi lead - I need to practice and I'm so nerjious too eh! I got to get over that - prob is that I'm only playing again for couple months now - and one more prob is I only have one strum, anyway I hope he enjoyed himself too. If not at least he got some good Hawaiian food and my wife made haupia cake too.

Hope you can come next time.

Edited by - Hilinai on 01/21/2006 08:57:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  12:44:19 PM  Show Profile
Eh, Brah! No shame! Good songs, good voice, ono grinds, good aloha! Nice t'ing about practice is it's fun! When you have da nex' kanikapila up there in the "nosebleed section" of Issaquah, keep us posted! Kory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000