Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Cowtown #2
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  3:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Aloha All,
Well it is on again. The second edition of the Cowtown Kanikapila is set for Sunday April 9th at the Perfect Blend Coffee House. A little shorter notice this time because my original plan for the 16th turns out to be Easter Sunday. You still have a week to make your plans and I hope as many of you as possible will attend. The address is 401 E. Monte Vista Ave. (corner of Monte Vista and Dobbins) in Vacaville (Cowtown).
Last month's great turnout made the owners Stephanie and Beth very happy to invite us back again. The time will be from high noon until 4pm as before. Looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces again. JLSulle'

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  11:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Sounds good to me! I've notified everyone I can think of and I plan on being there...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

Dominator
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  4:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dominator's Homepage
Jerry,
It looks like I may be free that day and able to come down and check it out. We'll see how things develop as the week progresses. Was great to see you, Dick and Pam at Borders.
Dominator

www.dominator.ukeland.com
www.myspace.com/dominatoruke
Practice makes Practice Perfect!
Go to Top of Page

Sil da Trill
Akahai

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  9:48:51 PM  Show Profile
My Sunday just got freed up. Will be there. Hey Art, Doug, and anyone else in da tri-valley/contra costa area, wanna car pool? I can use the van dis sunday.

A hui hou, Sil

Edited by - Sil da Trill on 04/05/2006 4:10:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  10:43:55 AM  Show Profile
Jerry,

I'll try my darndest to get there. Mahalo

Dave
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  6:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Just a reminder for those of you who have folding chairs or stools; bring em so as to save some house seating for coffee drinking customers who stay to listen.Here is a map link which may help those who missed the last get together http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=401+E.+Monte+Vista+Ave&csz=Vacaville%2C+CA+95688-9370&country=us&new=1&name=&qty= See you Sunday. Jerry
Go to Top of Page

GUke
Lokahi

188 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  2:46:23 PM  Show Profile
Count me in. See you all there Sunday.

Genaro
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  08:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Another terrific kanikapila with another good turn out of both participants and observers. Had the opportunity to make more new acquaintances as well as enjoy beautiful mele, spot hula and ono grinds. Jerry, did you say that this was going to be scheduled for the 3rd Sunday of each month? Want to make sure I put it on my calendar ahead of time...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

Dominator
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  12:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dominator's Homepage
This was my first Kanikapila and though I was lost much of the time it was a lot of fun and it was nice to meet some new faces. If I can make it in the future I would be willing to bring my small 4 channel PA (it is actually smaller than some of the amps that were there). That way there would be at least two dedicated channels for the vocals so folks won't have to sing through the instrument amps.
Dominator

www.dominator.ukeland.com
www.myspace.com/dominatoruke
Practice makes Practice Perfect!
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  08:20:51 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Art,
We are good to go for the second Sunday of each month. Next Kani should be on May 14th. Everyone is welcome. Please come to "Cowtown" when you can. Jerry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000