Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Byron Yasui `ukulele workshop at WCC
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  7:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Aloha mai kakou,

Dr. Byron Yasui will be teaching another `ukulele workshop at W.C.C. this month. Here are the particulars:

Intermediate `ukulele (level one). Tentative topics: moveable chord grips, note names on the entire fingerboard, concepts in constructing chords, explanation of the lead sheet chord symbol system, transposition of scales and chords, chord inversions, application of the above to songs.

Four Saturdays, June 17 to July 8, 9:30-11:30 AM, $140.

Phone 235-7428. Check out the WCC website.

http://ocet.wcc.hawaii.edu/himussched.htm

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  11:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Mahalo Andy for the post. Byron mentioned to me that Bill Tapia will be in town the first week of his workshops and try to stop by. And Byron's good friend Benny Chong always stops by one or more of the sessions. I'll also try to make it to one! BTW, W.C.C. stand for Windward Community College on the island of Oahu.
Aloha, Bryan Tolentino
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000