Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila in Monterey, CA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rodv18
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  09:19:47 AM  Show Profile
This weekend June 17-18 2006 at Laguna Seca Raceway Park is
Kanikapila Time with Sheldon, Kevin and Ikaika Brown...
1st Annual Monterey Bay "SPAM JAM" Polynesian Festival Extravaganza...
Free Slack-key workshop..so come and join us...

www.islandfeverLLC.com

Aloha

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  10:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Bruddah Rod, what a tremendous turn-out for the 1st Annual Monterey Bay Spam Jam! The over 100 vendors, the ono grinds, the mini-villages set up by the Polynesian Cultural Center, the halau and dance troupe performances, the entertainers; local groups and those from the islands like the "Brown Ohana" and "Kapena", and most of all the Aloha Spirit made this something to remember and talk about until the 2nd annual event takes place next year. Mahalo nui loa to you and bruddahs Kimo, Jason and Royce and sistah Theresa for putting together such a terrific showcase for the Polynesian culture. It was a blast to be a part of it...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

rodv18
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  12:58:21 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo...Braddah Art..and to all those who came to support all things
Polynesian. Next year is already in the planning stage and promise to be even bettah...minus da makani..:)
A Very Special Mahalo to the Brown-Ohana for Kokua their time and talents...especially at the Kanikapila at the HYATT Hotel Saturday night. Nothing but positvie feedback from the Hyatt Management and Staff...A big MAHALO for the "TITA" from Maui, Kathy Collins for her time and Emcee duties while freezing on both days...
a hui hou...malama pono...c-ya

Rod
Go to Top of Page

Sil da Trill
Akahai

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  7:23:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey Brah, tink we betta go find one job now!!!

...had a great time, aloha nui loa, Sil
Go to Top of Page

skeahib
Aloha

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2006 :  10:43:38 PM  Show Profile
Aloha from Maui,

Eh brudda Rod, one BIG MAHALO for the invite to this years 'spam jam' kanikapila extravaganza! All us guys (and the gals that tagged along) had a GREAT time in Monterey. The weather was perfect `fo me, I like the nippyness in the air, but `fo the rest of the gang, it was chicken skin kine cold!!! (68degrees in the sun!) Eh, if you managed to observe Geri (steel player), you could see him shiver on stage about every 30 seconds!

It was wonderful to see a large gathering of our people, our other Polynesian cousins, and those who were Hawaiian at heart. The tremendous turnout only attest to the genuine support and comradre of the Polynesian communities and the other nationalities, simply by being in attendance. We met quite a few Maui `Ohana who have moved away and now make California their home...

I know the Island Fever Staff has already begun to plan the 2007 Polynesian Extravaganza and if I know you guys, next year should be a winner!!! Take care brah, my Aloha to you, Kimo, Royce, Jason and thr rest of the IslandFever LLC staff. Much aloha for having us be a part of the First Annual Spam Jam!

Aloha no, a hui hou,
SHELDON & the rest of `Ola Hou (Kevin, Ikaika, Geri & Kahala)

Edited by - skeahib on 07/07/2006 11:25:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

rodv18
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  08:58:45 AM  Show Profile
Mahalos...garans-ball-barans..next year going be bettah...hopefully you guyz can open your schedule and join us at the 2nd Annual"SPAMJAM"
i got you penciled in already..:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000