Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 What are you plans for July 4th?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tahitijack
Aloha

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  2:34:33 PM  Show Profile
If this is the wrong place for this, will the admin please move it to the right place. Thanks

What are your plans for July 4th. Are you playing a gig, getting to gether with friends and family or taking vacation and headed somewhere fun?

Whats happening in your hometown?

Happy Sunsets

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2164 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  04:48:22 AM  Show Profile
Because of being slammed with work, I'll be exercising my freedom from poverty and my freedom to render service to others; I'll be working. Picnic afterwards, earplugs in for the fireworks as I try to sleep. Too bad that there aren't any guitar holidays.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  05:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by tahitijack

If this is the wrong place for this, will the admin please move it to the right place. Thanks
I wasn't sure where this goes so how about under 'Talk Story'?

I'll be on O`ahu over the 4th of July so I'll hopefully be lighting some fireworks of my own. Nothing big but here in NJ, they won't even let us light sparklers. When in Rome...

Andy
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  12:40:42 PM  Show Profile
Family Q
Go to Top of Page

meg
Aloha

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  1:02:21 PM  Show Profile
I'll be on O`ahu over the 4th of July as well!
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  2:52:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh Boy! 4th on O`ahu? Better get SCUBA gear to breath if you go Windward side. We have a gorgeous picture of Kaneohe (near where you got married, Andy) at dawn and the beautiful landscape is filled half way up the pali with smoke that looks like a Pixar version of fog.

Either you will love it or you will hate it (and more than a few folks get big time owies, unto death - I don't mean Auwe, even if that is appropriate).

Stay safe and have fun.

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

Rlowenote
Akahai

84 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  05:25:14 AM  Show Profile
I'll be playing guitar with a "Swing Group" at the local Veterans Home for their holiday BBQ. This will be the fourth performance I've done at this location. It's a special feeling playing at this location on the Fourth of July. Very Patriotic!!

I tend to warm-up and do my sound check playing Ki ho'alu.

Ralph

Edited by - Rlowenote on 06/28/2006 05:27:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  5:43:46 PM  Show Profile
Anyone planning a kanikapila? That seems like a good idea to me - either on the 4th - or the 3rd - or the 2nd or 1st..... My house and back porch always available including kau kau - everyone want to drive this far on holiday weekend?
n
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  12:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Meg, on the 4th of July check into the fireworks show and concert that usually takes place at Ala Moana shopping center and there's always the fireworks show off Kailua beach to consider as well. I'll be at San Jose State University watching the annual Tahiti Fete Dance and Drumming competition...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000