Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 GO SEE AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH TODAY!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
GO SEE:

An Inconvenient Truth...Tell every single person you know about it and to go see it. This is NOT a conspiracy movie... Its the TRUTH, and it is WHAT is to become... If we all don't band togethor and stop doing what we are doing to our enviorment...Kokua ke Honua no kou mau keiki a me O 'oe No ke honua!
MAHALO

Timmy
TRAILER: http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount_classics/aninconvenienttruth/trailer/
TO DO SOMETHING:
http://www.climatecrisis.net/

tahitijack
Aloha

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  09:30:25 AM  Show Profile
No need to yell at us....we hear you.

Happy Sunsets
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  7:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Uncle tahitiJack,
Ho'olohe mai ka honua... 'Aole au... Bruddah the idea is to get folks pumped on something that is important to us all.
Yelling is not the idea... Excitement and Pure Concern for the enviorment IS. If you feel like I was yelling you TOTALLY missed the point.
Kala mai.

(Oh and Mahalo for responding to my post, ever time you do, it will put it back on top for everybody to see! The more who read it the better!)
Mahalo,
Timmy

Edited by - alohakanakaluka on 08/21/2006 7:13:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  7:33:48 PM  Show Profile
E Timmy, you are absolutely right about our environment and that we need to do something about it, every single one of us.

So I have trouble finding 3 hours to go downtown to see the movie, but I did find the book at Costco a few weeks ago. I bought it, and started reading it yesterday.

Fascinating...

Julie

Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  8:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Absolutely facinating is right! The movie was long too!
Nobody can tell you how to live your life, but someday the earth will... I aint no Hippie either... (no offense to any hippy's out there I think you cool, just pick something else BESIDES the pichuli to wear!) I mean that in the sense that I was not raised to recycle, conserve... I am now realizing it because I see the changing effects that happen all around us if you just open your eyes and slow down from craziness of our daily lives...

Mahalo for doing your part Julie... It was also so nice to see you and Larry on Saturday nite! Good times...
a hui hou ku'u hoa
Timmy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000