Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 NAKED UKE #3
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ukejackson
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  09:56:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit ukejackson's Homepage
hi all, if you've already subscribed (free) the next issue of Naked Uke will be in your email inbox toward the end of the week. the subject will be "Uke 'Zine #3" because apparently a couple of servers filtered out delivery, possible because of the word "naked". there will still be a great pin up this month.

anyone interesed in helping me establish an online archive of back issues?

if you would like to subscribe, please send an email to ukejackson1 @ yahoo.com with "SUBSCRIBE" as the subject line. if you subscribe after issue #3 is emailed, you will have to wait for issue #4 (until a free archive is established). YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO SUBSCRIBE. SUBSCRIPTIONS CAN ONLY BE SENT TO THE EMAIL FROM WHICH THE REQUEST IS MADE. Please, do not ask me to send it to someone else or to another of your email addresses, etc.

Uke Jackson, from farmers markets to festival mainstages, from crossroads cafes to cosmopolitan cabarets

ukejackson
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  09:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit ukejackson's Homepage
oh yeah. the 'zine/newsletter comes with attachments. all attachments are scanned multiple times with norton anti-virus, and my entire system is deepscanned on a weekly basis.

Uke Jackson, from farmers markets to festival mainstages, from crossroads cafes to cosmopolitan cabarets
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:28:40 AM  Show Profile
Wow, I just realized you have the non-functioning email address for me. I just sent in a second subscription request. Thanks for the reminder.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000