Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Online TAB sale experiment
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  9:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Credit card verification services are getting much more picky about the format of your address and the phone number you enter when requested. If the address doesn't match the one on your credit card statement exactly or if the phone number doesn't match the one they have on file then it's much more likely to be rejected.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Slow Poke
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2006 :  10:11:31 AM  Show Profile
My card continues to fail for some reason but I was able to use my wife's card. She also has a middle initial on her card so that doesn't seem to be the problem. My card is valid. Hmn... Maybe Mark has heard me play and is trying to do the world a favor?

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  12:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage
Aloha All --

In celebration of my new CD and TAB Book - Old Time Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar" - I've lowered the price of all of the TAB on my site to $5.00.

Major league mahalos to those of you you helped me get this started. Any one who supported the system at it's orignal price: I'll e-mail you a free TAB for every two you've already purchased. Just drop me an e-mail with yer wish list.

Look for new `ukulele TAB after the Aloha Camp.

I'll post a note about the new CD and Book under "Recordings."

www.mark-o.com
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  5:07:59 PM  Show Profile
Mark,
I'll send you an email.
Mahalo Nui for all you do.
CAPT Mike

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  6:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Book order submitted as promised!

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  07:53:21 AM  Show Profile
Book and CD order as promised (as well).
Email to you with mailing address sent also.
Mahalo nui.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  8:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I just updated my lesson song list at http://www.patchett.com/kihoalu/tarosongs.htm with all the songs in Mark's book along with those available from his web site. For those of you (relatively) new to TP, this list keeps track of Slack Key songs for which instructional material is available. (If I'm missing anything, please email me and let me know.)

Craig
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000