Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Thanksgiving Kanikapila in SF Bay Area
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  04:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
http://picasaweb.google.com/f/img/transparent_album_background.gif) no-repeat left">
DeLaura Ohana Thanksgiving Kanikapila 2006

Sorry for taking so long to post this. Please click the image above to see the photos that Uncle Bobby sent me.

It's not only wonderful that all of you get together but that you share your photos and aloha with us. It was great meeting Sil (and other Taropatchers) recently and I hope to meet the DeLaura `Ohana someday. I continue to hear so many nice things about them.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  07:20:06 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo a nui e Andy

You have a wonderful gathering pot here for hoaloha to talk stories and thank you so much for posting some of the pictures for others to view.

I received a letter from Aunty Mona, expressing her aloha as
"That party was so good, great seeing Hawai'i & Hawai'i at heart people there" You brought the music and entertainment over. I hope Noelani and my entertainment to and for everyone went well.........Let me know of any comments.

She goes on saying that she just returned from a gig in Kona, a one night concert, "talk story at Kalahuipua'a" and two night stay.

Leo Nahenahe will return to Maunalani to perform on December 22- full moonlite nite.........

So any one is in the area take in this very Hawaiian and gracious ladies doing their thing..........

Mahalo e Aneke i ka mana'o

Malama Pono

Uncle Bobby

bob delaura
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000