Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Report from the Keola/Moanalani/John/Donley show!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  8:33:34 PM  Show Profile
Oh, what fun we had that night. The show was exceptionaly funny, lighthearted, uplifting and just plain enjoyable. If you can catch this one, it was the perfect segway into the Christmas Holidays.

John Keawe started off with his beautiful nahenahe style and that got us sailing on those seas right straight for Hawai'i.

The first song of the second set was a real kick, with Moana doing a fast song that had her stop in the middle, whip out a red bandana from her top to wipe her brow before going on.

Really, really, a superb show. Get your tickets right away!

Aloha, Julie

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  9:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Gonna emcee the show tomorrow in Kent - hope to see the Seattle-area folks out in force!
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  11:04:33 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

Gonna emcee the show tomorrow in Kent - hope to see the Seattle-area folks out in force!

Well, there may have been one empty seat somewhere, but I didn't see it. 'Twas indeed a great show---I'm still purring mightily (in open G tuning, of course).

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000