Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Ukulele Exhibtion
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ukesup
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  05:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit ukesup's Homepage
The 1st Annual Ukulele Exhibition presented by the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii. The Ukulele Guild of Hawaii has a membership of over 160 members most of whom build ukulele's. Come see these special ukulele's at the exhibition. November 16 & 17 9:00am to 9:00pm at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel. Entertainment thru out the exhibition featuring Bryon Yasui, Benny Chong, Lyle Ritz, Kimo Hussey, Led Kaapana, Gordon Mark, Al Canopin, Bill Tapia, Bill Kaiwa and my more ukulele players. Luthier members of the guild include John Kitakas (Koolau Ukuleles) Chris and Casey Kamaka (Kamaka) Bob Gleason (Pegasus) and many other Hawaii and Mainland based ukulele builders.
Admission is free, Entertainment is free also. For more info go to www.ukuleleguild.org Aloha...

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  11:39:14 AM  Show Profile
That sounds like fun.

I followed your profile to your home page and see that you sell kits to build a uke. That also sounds like a fun thing to do.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

ukesup
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  03:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit ukesup's Homepage
Pauline,
Yes, we do sell kits and also support the builders sho purchase kits from us or if you just want to build please feel free to call.
Aloha,
Ukulele Supply of Hawaii
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000