Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 First Broadcast Of Slack Tracks Is Today
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  2:23:36 PM  Show Profile
I do not know if it is me and my computer, but I heard the show today for only about 5 minutes or so and then no more Don...just when Uncle Dennis was playing. Then it went to playing just regular radio kine stuff. Is it me or was there a technical glitch?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  2:32:41 PM  Show Profile
Wanda, we got the same thing: Don, with Kit, then Dennis for a couple songs, then cut off in the middle and back to regular radio kine stuff...

aloha,
Sarah & Reid
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  2:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Oh Brother talk about gremlens. I'm told The 9PM reply should be OK so bear with me I do apologize for the tech problems I just wish we could concentrate on the program content.

If its not to late for you please try the 9pm time. We will reply the 4pm program prior to next Friday I'll post the day.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  6:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
9pm show is 11pm eastern, right? I could not tune in until 11:50pm and it was radio. Hopefully, I can catch the show next week.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  02:54:21 AM  Show Profile
Andy - three hour difference to eastern time zone...9:00 Las Vegas is midnight our time.

Wanda

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  1:04:59 PM  Show Profile
Don - what are the plans for this week's podcast? Will it be the show you had planned last week with Uncle Dennis?

Thanks again for taking on this jai-normous task.

Wanda

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000