Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Feb. Cowtown Kani
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  04:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Aloha All,
The Feb. kanikapila in Cowtown (Vacaville) will be held on Sunday, Feb. 11th from noon until 4pm as usual. With the exception of mics for singers and amp for electric bass (Art) this will be an all acoustic kani as requested by the management of the coffee house. Another exception would be Uncle Charlie on steel. Here is the map for any new attendees; http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=401+E.+Monte+Vista+Ave%2C+Vacaville%2C+CA+95688-9370%2C+us&env=F
Hope to see you all on Sunday. Jerry

JeffC
Lokahi

USA
189 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  07:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeffC's Homepage
Too bad it won't be the next weekend, Jerry. I will be visiting my folks in Rio Vista that weekend. I've been watching these posts with interest, hoping for a convergence. I'll keep tuning in...

Jeff

Jeff

Making Trout Country safe for Slack Key!
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  11:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jeff -
It can't be more than a 3 or 4 hr drive; or is it??
By the way, Henry Kamae can't wait for Jerry to come back down south and play with at Bob's Okizuya Ohana. Come down here sometime and bring your guitar - he'd love your playing too.
n
Go to Top of Page

JeffC
Lokahi

USA
189 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  08:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeffC's Homepage
Hey Nancy

No, you're right about the drive time. Starting to be able to get away from the home front a little more easily these days, but the girls still make traveling not something one does on impulse yet. We are headed back to AMC this summer though. Can't wait!!!!

JC

Jeff

Making Trout Country safe for Slack Key!
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
What a terrific turnout for yesterdays Cowtown kanikapila! Was good to see the return of some who had been missing for a while and the addition of many new faces and friends. Good music, good singing, good hula - good fun!

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  07:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Mahalo to all you folks who made the trip to Cowtown on Sunday. Great turnout and the new coffee house management seemed pleased too. See you again next month on March 11th. Jerry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000