Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 A FAMILY GATHERING & KANIKAPILA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  04:33:30 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Kakou

Come and join us for a kanikapila in American Canyon, CA (near Vallejo, Northen California) on Saturday June 23rd, 2007 from noon til 7 pm @ the Casitas Mobile Home Clubhouse, 3000 Broadway Street, American Canyon, CA.

We had a very successful kani here last November 25th with visit from one of our Aunties from Honolulu and mahalo for all who participated.

This year Uncle Pete from Waimanalo, Oahu and his son and family we be joining us to help celebrate, so bring your ohana "E komo Mai"

There will be plenty of food and refreshments, sorry no liquor allowed though, a lot of keiki from my ohana, so bring your keiki.

Directions from the North:
Take 1-80 south to American Canyon Road exit
Follow until you reach Broadway Street, about a block
before you reach Sonoma Blvd., CA-29
Take a left on Broadway, pull into the first driveway
of the parking lot

Direction from the South:
Take I-80 north to Columbus Parkway/Marine World
Follow to Sonoma Blvd,. CA-29 Napa exit, turn right
Follow to American Canyon Road exit, turn right
Follow to Broadway Street about one block, turn right
Pull into first driveway of the parking lot

Sil has offered to be MC for this gathering....We plan to have an open mic session within this Kani, so come and kani and enjoy this day with the DeLaura Ohana

Mahalo

Bobby DeLaura

bob delaura

Edited by - kaiu3 on 05/15/2007 1:50:04 PM

mark m
Aloha

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  09:18:03 AM  Show Profile
Hey Uncle Bobby,

Great idea, sounds like fun. I was there last November and I really enjoyed the music and your Aunties from Honolulu. You have a very nice family. Hope to see you there soon.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  06:43:07 AM  Show Profile
Aloha e Mark

Mahalo for your reply........see you there....I will be doing most of the main dish cooking, etc....however, will join in the kani when I can

Aloha

Uncle Bobby

bob delaura
Go to Top of Page

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  8:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Kakou

It's been a while now since I posted this Kani/Ohana gathering event which takes place in American Canyon, CA on June 23rd......I see people viewing so this is just a welcome once again as time nears this date.......I hope to see all the regulars and new faces as well.

Mahalo

Uncle Bobby

bob delaura
Go to Top of Page

cjokimo
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  07:56:20 AM  Show Profile
Thank you and your family for such a great time. Lots of great food, great music, Will play for you anytime.
Richard & Carolyn from Vacaville
Go to Top of Page

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  9:04:46 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Richard a me Carolyn

Mahalo a nui for coming to help my ohana celebrate

Small world yeah, about our ohana from where we're from and the aquintances, yeah

Everyone in my ohana enjoys your singing and playing, jlike old times yeah, brah

bob delaura
Go to Top of Page

mark m
Aloha

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  9:05:23 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Uncle Bobby,

Thanks for the invite and the grand time spending with your ohana. Food was great and kanikapila was fun. Not as crowded as last year's party but still was a busy party. It was good to meet Richard and Carolyn from Vacaville and it was my first time to hear Sil sing really high notes! My family enjoyed it very much, it made us feel like home with your folks.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

kaiu3
Aloha

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  05:53:13 AM  Show Profile
Aloha e Mark

Mahalo for coming to help celebrate, both Sil & Generald sing extremely well as do Aunty Ella & Richard, even Uncle Ernie with his allergies can still get the high notes............

bob delaura
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000