Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 KEALI'I BLAISDELL BENEFIT CONCERT 5/3
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  2:47:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage

Aloha Mai Kakou,
Timmy here in Santa Cruz with a quick one!

Tommorow nite:
Thursday May 3rd 2007
Bocci's Cellar
140 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, 95060

Huna Wai (Vern and Vince Fernandez and Chris Weinress) will be performing for FREE along with a whole cast of others to raise donations for Keali'i Blaisdell and his wife who as many of us know is trying to recover from suffering a Stroke in April and is in need of financial help.

ANY AMOUNT DONATED WILL BE GIVEN STRAIGHT TO KEALI'I AND KORRIE BLAISDELL IN FULL! And will help them recover from medical bills, rent, moving expenses and more so PLEASE kokua!

Please show your support and come on down to Bocci's Cellar to celebrate life and to show Keali'i how we truly spread the Aloha Spirit! For more information call:
(831) 428-7546

Time of event will be: 7pm but you can show up earlier and YES dinner WILL be available!
a hui hou,
Timmy
Aloha Island Grille

Edited by - alohakanakaluka on 05/02/2007 3:29:53 PM

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  7:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Eh Timmy, I would love to come and show my support but I am unable to make it cause I am stuck on this rock called O'ahu. I still want to help Keali'i and Korrie. Mahalo.

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  07:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
This is a message from Vern Fernandez from Huna Wai about last nights Benefit:

Aloha Everyone,

Mahalo for coming tonight to the fundraiser for Keali'i Blaisdell. Our
Santa Cruz Ohana raised $895! That's awesome for one day's notice! We
will round it out and make it an even $1000. Please pass this great news
to everyone who is not on this e-mail list. Timmy, please forward this
information to Brownie and Roger if you have their e-mail addresses.

I will offer our credit card number for all the cash we got and will have
the checks sent via certified mail to Lynn.

Once again, please pass the Kokua for Keali'i website so people can help
out: http://kokuaforkealii.chipin.com/kokua-for-kealii-blaisdell

Also, encourage people to buy his CDs. A lot of little events like ours
will add up and bring him home....

Keali'i you have extended ohana out here in Santa Cruz. We hope to have
you out here again soon...

Mahalo again everyone!

Vern Fernandez
Huna Wai Hawaiian Band
Santa Cruz, CA
(831) 251-2339
E-mail: vern @ hunawai.com
Join our E-mail list at: http://www.hunawai.com
Calendar: http://www.hunawai.com/calendar.html
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  08:19:55 AM  Show Profile
Great job Timmy. Hopefully on Tuesday night we can add much more to that number. TaroPatchers Rule!!!!

Dog
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  3:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Yep they TRULY do! Miss you Big Dog!
Aloha au ia 'oe,
Timmy
Go to Top of Page

lynn
Lokahi

289 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  4:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit lynn's Homepage  Send lynn a Yahoo! Message

Ohmygosh - you guys ROCK!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that between what you raised at Bocci's, the amount donated on the ChipIn site, the checks that have come in to my PO Box, and the quick $200 Uncle Bill raised on his spur-of-the moment tribute to Keali`i show on KAPU Thursday, we have $2,030 so far!!! And that's just in 2 1/2 days! (The funds donated on the ChipIn site are gonna take over a week after each donation is made to get to Alaska due to delays in bank transfers, etc. via PayPal, but at least we know they're on their way.)

Also, Piko told me yesterday that he's going to really press the topic of donating to Keali`i every Sunday night on his show until the end of July. (Here's the link in case anyone needs it: http://www.hawaiianconcertguide.com/) Mahalo nui, Piko!!!

Keali`i called me again last night, and we talked for quite awhile. He sounded soooo good! Much stronger than when he called the other night. He said that he and Korrie are very, very grateful for the amazing amount of kokua and aloha you all are sharing, so again, mahalo nui loa to ALL of you!

In case anyone needs it again, here's my PO Box to use as an alternative to the ChipIn site. (Checks should be made payable to Errol M.K. Blaisdell):

Me Ke Aloha
Attn: Lynn Piccoli
PO Box 160366
Sacramento, CA 95816-0366

Malama pono kakou!

Lynn
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  11:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by lynn

Just wanted to let you all know that between what you raised at Bocci's, the amount donated on the ChipIn site, the checks that have come in to my PO Box, and the quick $200 Uncle Bill raised on his spur-of-the moment tribute to Keali`i show on KAPU Thursday, we have $2,030 so far!!! And that's just in 2 1/2 days! (The funds donated on the ChipIn site are gonna take over a week after each donation is made to get to Alaska due to delays in bank transfers, etc. via PayPal, but at least we know they're on their way.)

Also, Piko told me yesterday that he's going to really press the topic of donating to Keali`i every Sunday night on his show until the end of July. (Here's the link in case anyone needs it: http://www.hawaiianconcertguide.com/) Mahalo nui, Piko!!!

Keali`i called me again last night, and we talked for quite awhile. He sounded soooo good! Much stronger than when he called the other night. He said that he and Korrie are very, very grateful for the amazing amount of kokua and aloha you all are sharing, so again, mahalo nui loa to ALL of you!

In case anyone needs it again, here's my PO Box to use as an alternative to the ChipIn site. (Checks should be made payable to Errol M.K. Blaisdell):

Me Ke Aloha
PO Box 160366

Malama pono kakou!

WOW! I just wanted to say to Lynn that I have spoken to Keali'i on Friday night and yes, he sounded soooo good! He sounded better than on Monday (4/30/07) when he first called me. The money that are pouring in are helping him! Way to go Taropatchers! And keep those prayers going it helps!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  01:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiianmusiclover06

quote:
Originally posted by lynn

Me Ke Aloha
PO Box 160366

Malama pono kakou!

WOW! I just wanted to say to Lynn that I have spoken to Keali'i on Friday night and yes, he sounded soooo good! He sounded better than on Monday (4/30/07) when he first called me. The money that are pouring in are helping him! Way to go Taropatchers! And keep those prayers going it helps!

Alana :)

What we have done so far has been maika'i no, 'ae?

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000