Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Fran Guidry at Caffe Teatro, Orinda, July 1, 1-3PM
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  09:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage
One of my non-slack key buddies has organized a series of free shows at the Caffe Teatro in Orinda, CA. I'll be playing there this Sunday, July 1, from 1 to 3 PM. The address is 24 Orinda Way, there's no cover charge or admission. I'll be playing solo instrumentals, as usual. With the lovely extended spring weather we've been experiencing, I hope it will be a gorgeous day to soak up a little Sunday afternoon slack key.

I've posted a couple of clips on youtube from my last outing there:

http://www.youtube.com/franguidry

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog

Edited by - Fran Guidry on 06/29/2007 09:30:32 AM

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:06:58 AM  Show Profile
Too bad we no live Kaleponi, Fran. Your You Tube mele sound absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Wanda

PS: the place I got that shirt for Paul with the `ukulele on it was Paradise on a Hanger at http://www.hotshirts.com . Your wife was lookiing at the tag in the neck of Paul's shirt to see where he got it. Quick shipping, great selection of shirts, and best of all, sell fo' da kane nui. Can search by size.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:35:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Fun videos. Thanks for sharing them.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000