Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Cowtown for July
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  04:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Aloha All,
Mark your calender for Sunday July 8th. The second Sunday kanikapila will take place as usual at the "Green Beans World Cafe" coffee house in Vacaville (Cowtown) from Noon until 4pm. Here is the map:http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=401+E.+Monte+Vista+Ave%2C+Vacaville%2C+CA+95688-9370%2C+us&env=U Diana and I will be away on a motorcycle trip east but we will be thinking of you guys having a wonderful afternoon of music and aloha. Everyone is welcome so bring some new friends to share the music. Have fun, Jerry

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  2:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Although today's turn out was sparse, everyone (participants and observers alike) enjoyed themselves. We saw the return of some individuals that hadn't been in attendance for a while in addition to a new face, whose name escapes me, but who promised to return next month. We were also joined by Gerry Capellino, one of the daughters of the late Uncle George "Keoki" Lindsey. As always, she amazed us with her beautiful voice and also graced us with the singing of "Pua Ahihi", which she mentioned was a mele that her father had wanted her to sing. Needless to say, it was another one of those chicken skin moments. Mahalo nui Gerry for sharing that with us. And so, hope to have more individuals join us for next month's Cowtown Kanikapila. Until then...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"

Edited by - ArtSap on 07/08/2007 2:56:46 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000