Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Concerts at Bishop Museum
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  06:21:29 AM  Show Profile

http://www.bishopmuseum.org/special/mele2007.html
MOONLIGHT MELE ON THE LAWN - 2007
Bishop Museum is pleased to announce the opening of the 2007 Moonlight Mele concert series on the Great Lawn, presented by Bank of Hawaii. This year's series features a trio of accomplished Hawaiian musicians. The Brothers Cazimero kick-off the opening performance in June, followed by Jake Shimabukuro in July, and the Makaha Sons capping off the series in August.

Brothers Cazimero
June 28, 2007
Great Lawn, Bishop Museum
Doors Open 5:30 pm for Members
6:00 pm for General Admission

This is a wonderful way to spend a summer evening with your family listening to your favorite music on the Great Lawn.

August 16, 2007 – THE MAKAHA SONS

July 19, 2007 - JAKE SHIMABUKURO

TICKET PRICES:

3-Concert Package:
$45 General
$30 Members/Military
$30 Bank of Hawai‘i Customers or Employees
$15 Youth (4-12)
3 and under free

Advance Purchase:
$17.50 General
$12.50 Members/Military
$10 Bank of Hawai‘i Customers or Employees
$10 Youth (4-12)
3 and under free

Door Purchase:
$20 General
$12.50 Members
$10 Bank of Hawai‘i Customers or Employees
$10 Youth (4-12)
3 and under free

Tickets are on sale now at Bishop Museum Box Office. Call 847-8290 or log on to www.honoluluboxoffice.com to reserve your tickets today. NOTE: BOH tickets may only be purchased at the Bishop Museum Box office.

Gates open at 5:30 pm for Members; 6 p.m. for General Public

Concert begins at 7 p.m.

Great Lawn, Bishop Museum

Bank of Hawai‘i presents Moonlight Mele at Bishop Museum . The concert series is a staple of Honolulu ’s summertime fun. Pack your low-height sand chairs or bring a blanket or a beach mat and enjoy Hawaiian music under the stars. Local eateries will provide a variety of food and beverages for purchase. Only sand chairs under 12-inches high are allowed. Hand-held umbrellas are encouraged for the occasional mauka showers.

Participating sponsors include Aloha Airlines, The Honolulu Advertiser, Better Brands, and Hawaiian 105 KINE. Pre-concert activities include ola (storytelling) presentations by Bishop Museum cultural educators, prize giveaways including free air trips by Aloha Airlines, and other surprises. This is a family-friendly event—Bring the kids!

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  2:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Mahalo nui for the info Wanda! I will sure check it out! I love Jake, The Brother Caz, and the Makaha Sons!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000