Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Moving in a Week
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  3:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
I can't believe it. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I think once I get used to our new house, it will feel like home. This will be my first big move, as I have been raised here in York all my life. Wish me pomaika'i.

'Alika

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe

da_joka
Lokahi

361 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  5:06:01 PM  Show Profile
Aloha `Alika,

best wishes on da move ... wea you goin move to (if you no mind me asking)? hope you can still find time in all da craziness fo da music eh? good stress relief wen you no can find anyting and trying fo get settled. :-)

shootz den.

If can, can. If no can, no can.
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  11:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
I'm moving to Eliot, only a few towns away. I'm still going to the same school, however, because it would be so hard for me to transfer to a new one. Mahalo for your kind words.

'Alika

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  12:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
`Alika - just wait until you impress all your new friends with how much Hawaiian music stuff you know. You're bringing them a whole new world. Hope all goes well - you got some new pathways to learn.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  12:51:06 PM  Show Profile
Alika - best wishes. Remember, we make our own heaven wherever we are.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  2:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

`Alika - just wait until you impress all your new friends with how much Hawaiian music stuff you know. You're bringing them a whole new world. Hope all goes well - you got some new pathways to learn.

Mahalo! I don't know whether I'll make any new friends or just keep seeing my old ones at the high school I've been going to and will still attend. The neighborhood we'll be living in is sort of quiet. We'll see!

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  3:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiianmusicfan138

quote:
Originally posted by Retro

Mahalo! I don't know whether I'll make any new friends or just keep seeing my old ones at the high school I've been going to and will still attend. The neighborhood we'll be living in is sort of quiet. We'll see!

Aloha mai e 'Alika! Pomaika'i on your move. I know it will take time to get use to your new house because I know from experience because I moved into my new house in 2003. Let me know your new address and I miss talking to you. Hope we can talk soon.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  11:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
We will, I promise!
I think I'll probably get used to the new place soon enough. I've already gone over there numerous times with my 'ohana to do some boating, fishing, swimming and stuff. Now I'm actually excited about it. BTW, I found out that it had to be pushed back a week because they're still doing some work on it. However, we think we'll be in it before I have to go back to school on September 5, which I think will be good.

Mahalo nui hou, (Pololei kela?)
'Alika

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000