Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Slack Tracks - Coming Back To Radio
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  06:29:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
The popular Slack Tracks program which features interviews with Slack Key artists and their music will be aired on the internet radio station 50th State Radio www.50thstateradio.com on Saturdays

A new feature will be interviews with artists by phone with listener call in capability.

We will replay the first 4 programs starting at Saturday 8/19/07 at 4pm right after Aunty's Veranda. Listen in as one of those 4 will be a replay of the Taro Patch folks and the interview with Andy

Taro Patch's own Bill Winn will air his program from 9:30 am to 11:30 AM Sunday mornings right after Gary and Sheldeen Haleamau.

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  09:49:11 AM  Show Profile
Very much looking forward to your Sat and Sun programing, especially Bill Wynne's "Ho'olohe Hou" on Sunday. How long will the "Slack Tracks" program last on Saturday? And don't you mean Saturday 8/18?

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  11:23:41 AM  Show Profile
I thought the stuff was going to be on Sunday.

Slack Tracks was great, and hana hou is no problem with me...especially the one with Andy and the one with Aunty Elodia, and the one with Kevin...oh, heck. They are all swell. Good music and excellent talk story. Kevin's made me cry.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  11:33:28 AM  Show Profile
I know that Bill Wynne's "Ho'olohe Hou" is on Sunday 9:30am to 11:30 am pst, but according to their Programming Schedule "Auntie's Veranda" is at 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm pst on Saturday. So, I guess "Slack Tracks" starts at 4:00 pm pst Saturday the 18th. I'm not clear as to how long the show lasts. Hoping Don will clarify.

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain

Edited by - markwitz on 08/14/2007 11:37:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  2:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
[quote Hoping Don will clarify.
[/quote]

Slack Tracks is a 1 hour program on Saturday and Yes it is the 18th and not the 19th. It will run in the 4PM to 5PM slot right after the Aunty's show.

Watch for announcement of additional weekend programimg that I am sure you all will enjoy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000