Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Holunape
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  06:34:15 AM  Show Profile
When I got this info a couple of weeks ago, I was asked not to repeat it. But now it's official, and the secret's out!

Holunape -- that Na Hoku Award-winning trio -- will now be appearing every Tuesday night (5:30-ish) at The Willows (Hausten St), Honolulu. Never been to the Willows? Great pupu; great drinks -- and now, great music too!

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  07:19:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Maria

When I got this info a couple of weeks ago, I was asked not to repeat it. But now it's official, and the secret's out!

Holunape -- that Na Hoku Award-winning trio -- will now be appearing every Tuesday night (5:30-ish) at The Willows (Hausten St), Honolulu. Never been to the Willows? Great pupu; great drinks -- and now, great music too!

Oh, and did they ever pick a great night! Tuesday night traditionally seems to be the hardest night to find Hawaiian music playing anywhere! The only exception I can think of is Robert Cazimero's solo piano gig at Chai's.

Thanks for helping me fill up my calendar for my vacation next month!

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  1:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Auntie, I been to Willows... I have to say that the grinds that they have are 'ono and great! I will try and stop by the Willows to see Holunape Live one tuesday night. Mahalo nui loa for the info!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000