Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Workshops Available
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  8:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
New Years Greetings from the Southern California Slack Key Society.

On Jan 11 Mark Nelson will be conducting a workshop and providing private lessons in the San Diego area. To schedule contact David at momilanis @ yahoo.com

Patrick Landeza will conduct a two day slack key workshop in February. (Dates to be announced) This is an outstanding workshop for novice and intermediate players to attend. Patrick is a wonderful instructor and aims to give some real one on one

Contact Don Narup at socalslackeysociety @ hotmail.com for more information and to schedule attendance.

George Kuhumoku Jr will conduct a 2 day song writing workshop on February 21 and 22. He is currently working on new songs and will preview them at the workshop. Contact Don Narup at socalslackeysociety @ hotmail.com to schedule attendance.

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  10:31:07 PM  Show Profile
Where exactly in Southern California are you located? These activities all sound very interesting, and I'd like to know how long I have to drive to get there? Aloha, Julie
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  4:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
These workshops are all in the San Diego area.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  3:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Julie,

Southwest has some $39.00-$99.00 specials from Oakland to San Diego. Much better than the 8 hour drive each way.

We would enjoy having you attend. Patrick Landeza is from your neck of the woods, and not only is he a talented slack key artist but a great person to know
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000