Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Santa Cruz Polynesian Fest After Party
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kanakaboy
Aloha

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  6:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Send kanakaboy a Yahoo! Message
Thanks to you all for celebrating with the after party dinner and get-together for the wonderful performance at the Santa Cruz Wharf's Polynesian Festival Event held on this past August 19th. It was such a fun time seeing you all eating and drinking, singing and dancing. What a nice time. Let's do it again real soon!

Celina/Rhan...what a talent you both have!

Dana...mahalo for always sharing your hula!

Dick/Suzie...your hospitality was above and beyond the "aloha spirit". Mahalo for sharing your lovely home with us all!

Julie/Larry...so nice to see you both, but JULIE...WHAT A SONGBIRD YOU ARE! Mahalo nui!

I truly enjoyed the evening. Watching the stars and seeing shooting stars while listening to beautiful music was just so heavenly!

I have pics to post, but I don't know how to get them on here. Any suggestions? Or if any of you have pics and know how to post them...by all means, please post them!

Aloha!

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  8:09:00 PM  Show Profile
Check with admin he can guide you on your pics

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  8:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by kanakaboy23

I have pics to post, but I don't know how to get them on here. Any suggestions?
Check here. We'd love to see your pics.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  6:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh, but thank you for the compliment, Kalae, and I'm sure glad we got to spend some social time together. I, also, am looking forward to the next time.

Sheesh, Mr. Admin,

I run huge programs on the computors at work, and I am computor literate, but when I check your pic site, I get the heebie-jeebies. I also get totally flustered when the checker at the grocery store attempts to get me to slide my credit card the right way, and punch the correct buttons! I have yet to try the Self-checkout at Home Depot...

Isn't there anything simply simple in this technical world?

Blush, Julie

(As an aside, the company where I started work in 1968, Fairchild Camera and Instruments, is celebrating with a huge 50th Birthday Party in early October. If there is anyone out there who worked at any time at Fairchild, be sure to go to www.fairchildat50.org to get an update on the party! Auntie Maria, if you read this, will I be seeing you there?)

Edited by - Julie H on 09/04/2007 6:39:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000