Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Jake Shimabukuro in Springfield, OR, 10/15
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kevin Ko
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  08:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kevin Ko's Homepage
I am bringing Jake to Springfield, Oregon for a concert on October 15th. He will be playing at the Wildish Theater, a new performing arts venue in downtown Springfield. It is a small venue with outstanding acoustics and sightlines, and will provide a good opportunity to see Jake up close. Concert information can be found at www.koguitars.com/keiko5.jake.htm or on Jake's website.

Mahalo!

Kevin

iwalani
Aloha

23 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  7:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit iwalani's Homepage
Aloha e Kevin! Eh, just replied to your post in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Would like to invite you to come next week Friday, 9/14/07 at 7pm--it's our monthly kanikapila at the Our Saviour Lutheran Church off Coburg Road (by the Beltline offramp--going towards downtown) in Eugene.

Good food, meet new friends, play music till late!

Hope to see you then,
iwalani
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Ko
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  7:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kevin Ko's Homepage
Aloha Iwalani: thanks for the invite to your kanikapila. I had a real nice talk with Maggie today about the Jake concert and she also invited me. I look forward to meeting eveyone! I'll bring my old soprano Kamaka that I had from elementary school time, and also a guitar.

Mahalo!

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  11:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Kevin!

Great talking story with you yesterday, and I look forward to having you joing us at our monthly kanikapila! It will be great to have another new personal join us! Don't forget 'da guitar 'k? The uksters outnumber us 5 to 1!

A hui hou - Maggie
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Ko
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  10:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kevin Ko's Homepage
Only 6 days away! Reserved seats are almost gone, but plenty of general admission still available.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000