Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 At the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  3:06:34 PM  Show Profile
Sunday, Sept 9. Music at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

SPECIAL EVENTS

Big Kahuna Triathlon
Sunday, September 9, 2007
The Big Kahuna Triathlon returns to the Main Beach! The athletic event with an island flavor starts at 7am as racers swim around the Santa Cruz wharf, bike 56 miles, then run 13.1 miles, ending at the Main Beach in front of the Boardwalk. The fun event includes live Hawaiian music on the Boardwalk's Beach Bandstand.

FREE CONCERT Big Kahuna Triathlon, Sundays, Sept 9, 12:00-2:00
Come on down to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk Stage Michelle Kiba and the Tiki Tones Band at the Big Kahuna Triathlon, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Stage at the finish line of the Big Kahuna Triathlon. Featuring Michelle Kiba and the Tiki Tones with special guests performers Patti Maxine and Aldon Sanders. With special guest dancers, Ke Kai 'O Uhane Hula & Tahitian Ohana w/ Fire Knife Dancer, Dondi Reyes. Bring a beach chair and plan to spend a fabulous day on the Boardwalk at this FREE show. We've put in a special order for a sunny day, so don't forget your suncreen! Be sure to bring a beach umbrella and plenty of sunscreen!

Santa Cruz locals Michelle Kiba and her Tiki Tones always play fun Music and local steel guitar wizard, Patti Maxine, is not to be missed.

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000