Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 Gary Haleamau: Redeemed
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  7:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Posting for Ianui.

quote:
Ianui wrote:
The fantastic voice and guitar playing skills of Gary Haleamau combined with great orchestration has created Hawaiian Christian music as you have never heard it before.

Peaceful, tranquil, invigorating,there is a rhythm for everyone on this superb recording of inspiring original music composed by Gary and Sheldeen Haleamau

Taro Patch members take $2.00 of regular retail price and send check for $13.00 to Ianui Productions 2654 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy B5-298 Henderson NV 89052 for your autographed copy

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  8:00:56 PM  Show Profile
Can you post up the playlist, please?

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Go to Top of Page

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  01:15:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

The fantastic voice and guitar playing skills of Gary Haleamau combined with great orchestration has created Hawaiian Christian music as you have never heard it before.

Peaceful, tranquil, invigorating,there is a rhythm for everyone on this superb recording of inspiring original music composed by Gary and Sheldeen Haleamau.
Ths recording is BEAUTIFUL! I have been hearing snippets of it for the last month on Gary and Sheldeen's show on 50th State Radio. I am so glad it is finally available.

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  04:07:23 AM  Show Profile
Gary is an amazing musician and a singer with the voice of an angel. Can't wait to get this CD. Thanks Don for spearheading this effort, and mahalo nui loa to Gary & Sheldeen and `Ohana Haleamau.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  07:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
The Play List Is:

1 Freedom
2 i Will Worship
3 I Am
4 You Are My Lord
5 Praise Our King/I Will Sing
6 Do You Know My Jesus
7 Redeemed
8 I Look Like Him
9 Iesu No Ke Kahu Hipa
10 Glory And Honor
11 Give A Shout
12 Most High God

Christian music fan or not.The instrumentation and vocals on this CD are awsome and guaranteed to please.

Edited by - Ianui on 09/14/2007 07:44:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

sirqitous
Aloha

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  06:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit sirqitous's Homepage  Send sirqitous an AOL message
I'll have to check that out. He's such a wonderful musician to begin with, it'll be sweet to hear him singing praise mele's.

http://myspace.com/sirqitous
http://youtube.com/sirqitous
Go to Top of Page

pik0
Aloha

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2007 :  9:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pik0's Homepage  Send pik0 an AOL message
Aloha mai kakou,

I just posted a great interview with Uncle Gary on show #132 talking about Redeemed. He also through in some pretty cool surprise announcements... :)

Click here to listen:

http://www.hawaiianconcertguide.com/index.php?post_id=274735

Enjoy,
Piko

http://www.HawaiianConcertGuide.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000