Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Ozzie Kotani & Steve Inglis SANTA CRUZ, NOV 9TH!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  5:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Aloha Mai Kakou,
Heads up everybody! Ozzie Kotani is back!!! Thats right... Back in California! He has (2) shows and a workshop in the San Jose Area hosted by the Kam Ohana and our very own ILIO NUI "Slack Dog"!

http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5839

Friday November 9th
The Attic Santa Cruz
931 Pacific Avenue Santa Cruz
Tel: (831) 428-7546
Tickets: $18 advanced and $20 at the door
Doors:6PM Showtime: 7PM
Available at: The Aloha Island Grille, The Attic Santa Cruz www.theatticsantacruz.com , and www.ticketweb.com

Ozzie and Stephen also have something special to share with us... A brand new teaching DVD by Ozzie and a brand new album by Stephen Inglis featuring Ozzie Kotani!! Exciting stuff so stay tuned to this thread for updates to the tour and possible workshop!

Check out Ozzie Kotani at:
www.dancingcat.com

Check out Stephen Inglis at:
www.stepheninglis.com

Sunday November 11th 2007
The Center for the Arts
314 West Main Street, Grass Valley Ca 95945
(530)271-7000
Tickets: $18
Showtime: 7:30Pm
www.thecenterforthearts.org
Tickets can be purchased by calling the above number

If you have any other questions reply to this post and I will get back to you a.s.a.p!
a hui hou,
Timmy Kimokeo Hunt

Edited by - alohakanakaluka on 11/04/2007 6:07:45 PM

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  3:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by alohakanakaluka

Aloha Mai Kakou,
Heads up everybody! Ozzie Kotani is back!!! Thats right back in California! He has (2) shows as of right now and the "possibility" of a workshop lying in wait...

Friday November 9th
The Attic Santa Cruz
931 Pacific Avenue Santa Cruz
Tel: (831) 428-7546
Tickets: $18 advanced and $20 at the door
Doors:6PM Showtime: 7PM
Available at: The Aloha Island Grille, The Attic Santa Cruz www.theatticsantacruz.com , and www.ticketweb.com

Ozzie and Stephen also have something special to share with us... A brand new teaching DVD by Ozzie and a brand new album by Stephen Inglis featuring Ozzie Kotani!! Exciting stuff so stay tuned to this thread for updates to the tour and possible workshop!

Check out Ozzie Kotani at:
www.dancingcat.com

Check out Stephen Inglis at:
www.stepheninglis.com

Sunday November 11th 2007
The Center for the Performing Arts
314 West Main Street, Grass Valley Ca 95945
(530)271-7000
Showtime: 7:30Pm
www.thecenterforthearts.org
Tickets can be purchased by calling the above number

If you have any other questions reply to this post and I will get back to you a.s.a.p!
a hui hou,
Timmy Kimokeo Hunt

Aloha mai e Timmy,
Sounds like you have another great show lined up. Again I am going to miss it. Had the chance to see and hear Stephen Inglis when he was playing at the Pakele Lounge at the Ala Moana Hotel on the web. Braddah was awesome! Hope to hear from you soon.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2007 :  7:15:37 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e kakou,

I will be painting (watercolors) in Yosemite for the whole week prior to the Grass Valley show, and I'm thinking of driving up after the workshop to catch Ozzie and Stephen.

Anyone else from TaroPatch going there?

Julie
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  7:38:05 PM  Show Profile
Aloha pumehana Julie:

Wow - a whole week of watercolor in Yosemite? Fantastic! I'm not going to Grass Valley, but will be at the Santa Cruz performance, think John Thomas will be with me, too. We'd love to see ya, whenevers.
me ke aloha,

cathe
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  8:55:41 PM  Show Profile
Oh Cathe,

When you see Ozzie please tell him that I feel badly for not being there to decorate the stage for his show. Maybe someone else will rise to the occasion.

Will miss you,

Julie
Go to Top of Page

les_maverick
Lokahi

USA
238 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  06:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit les_maverick's Homepage  Send les_maverick an AOL message  Send les_maverick a Yahoo! Message
This show is going to be great.
I can't wait.
I am also going to the workshop on Sat 11/10.
Les
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  6:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Mahalo to you all for supporting Ozzie and Stephen as they "grace" us with their presence and their incredible music on Friday Novmember 9th in Santa Cruz! I look forward to meeting you all if I haven't already! And for those of you I already know, I look forward to seeing you again! If you have any questions feel free to contact me: (831)428-7546
A hui hou, Aloha,
Timmy Kukiamekekahiau
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  6:14:12 PM  Show Profile
Show? What show? Juss' kidding. See you there, and I'm sure a couple of times before that at "Da Grille"

Norman and Denise

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000