Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Makaha Sons/Zuttermeister on TV News
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  5:58:33 PM  Show Profile
This came from Mahaka Sons Newsletter. Only thing boddah me is talking about football while it is still baseball season. That is bound to create a distrubance in the force. Oh, and by the way, the Indians will surely clinch this weekend...dance of joy...champagne sprayed all over the place. This is the year we will win the World Series.
-------------
Aloha friends,
Wow, it’s been a busy day for Makaha Sons news! We have just received notice that video of the Sons appearance with Hoku Zuttermeister on myfox Boston has been posted to the station’s website. You can watch them performing at the following link:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/Entertainment/Detail?contentId=4421751&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=7.1.1

Your emails supporting the Sons for their upcoming appearance before the Patriots game this weekend has been overwhelming and I have been forwarding them for the Sons to read when they have the opportunity. Thank you all for your continued support and for all of your kind words!
Thanks again for spending some time with us,

Sharlene and Kawikanui

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  3:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
Any one know if they have posted any video of the Sons doing the National Anthem today at the Baseball game in NY. We ere out of town so I did not get a chance toset the DVR to record it.

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  5:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Nancy,

National Anthem, yes, but it was a football game in Massachusetts. I was told it was a crowd of 68,000 at Gilette Stadium.

I was driving back home from New Hampshire and in Massachusetts when the game started. Unfortunately, 104.1 WBCN did not broadcast the Makaha Sons. They either had a commercial break or the commentator was busy with pre-game jibberjab while they sang. Bummer!

I was really hoping to see/hear it.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  06:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Me too! And I can't seem to get the aloha Friday video posted above to work.

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  3:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
SHows what I know about sports I should have guessed they would not think ANYONE wanted to see anything but football!
Oh well I just got home from the MD concert made up for misssing them sing the Anthem. All though it ment a LOT to them they are still telking about it.

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000