Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 You Tube - Jesse Tinsley
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  05:07:22 AM  Show Profile
Jesse - you are so good! You need to make a real genuine CD for us to buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYxr7CgNXtE

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  09:33:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
Ha! I did post this in an earlier thread (I wasn't trying to hide it) but I did it as a challenge to other closeted players who should share what they've learned with the rest of us. I know there are some wonderful nahenahe pickers who have the technology to do what I did.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

Podagee57
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  07:56:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Podagee57's Homepage
Jesse, I'm with Wanda, I'd like to have a CD of you in my collection too. I know you've got the equipment to do it...so how much for a Hapakid Greatest Hits CD? Does it come with a bonus track?

What? You mean high "E" is the TOP string. No way dude! That changes everything!

Edited by - Podagee57 on 10/04/2007 07:56:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  12:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Smooth! I am a fan too.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Larry Goldstein
Lokahi

267 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  06:38:49 AM  Show Profile
Major mahalo Jesse.

What I particularly like is the contrast between your wonderful nahenahe music that is so evocative of the islands, and the backdrop of your garage!

Larry
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  09:57:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
I have a very Hawaiian garage.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  10:05:40 AM  Show Profile
I have a garage that I could not and would not step a foot into...Paul has "stuff".

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  10:09:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
I don't have much stuff. I have wife.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  10:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
E Jesse,

As you know, I love your ha'i too. I'd love to meet you possibly.

Oh, I was just wondering, have you ever colaborated with Bill Wynne?

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  11:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
Hi 'Alika!
I haven't met Bill Wynne. By his standard, I'm relatively new to Hawaiian music. He is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable about Hawaiian music from many years of singing, playing and collecting. I hope to meet him someday.
After about five years of regular practice, this is my first video to perform falsetto, and it is still a little shaky. (How come I sound so good in my car?) But I will keep working on it and hopefully the break will come easier and easier.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  11:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hapakid

Hi 'Alika!
I haven't met Bill Wynne. By his standard, I'm relatively new to Hawaiian music. He is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable about Hawaiian music from many years of singing, playing and collecting. I hope to meet him someday.
After about five years of regular practice, this is my first video to perform falsetto, and it is still a little shaky. (How come I sound so good in my car?) But I will keep working on it and hopefully the break will come easier and easier.
Jesse Tinsley

No, you don't need to do any more work. It's great the way it is! Just share some more songs with us, please! We'll be listening! - Ha at least I will! lol

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000