Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 New Hawaiian Steel Guitar CD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Terry Wood
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  04:37:14 AM  Show Profile
Hi Hawaiian Steel Guitar Enthusiasts,

I just wanted to let those who love Hawaiian Steel Guitar know about my new "Steelin' Hawaiian Dreams," CD. We just released this new Hawaiian CD this past week. There are 14 songs on the new CD and I wrote eleven of these Hawaiian songs.

Also each year we have an Annual Steel Guitar show where I live at Marshfield, Missouri in the central USA. Though I have been a fan of Hawaiian music for over 30 years, and have recorded several CDs and tapes, this is really my first Hawaiian CD project. It was a labor of love for me and we are very pleased with the end results.

The CD can be ordered from me at:

Terry Wood
312 North Walnut Street
Marshfield, MO 65706
USA

I am selling the CDs for $15 + the postage.

GOD bless!

Terry Wood

Terry Wood
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2007 :  11:28:39 AM  Show Profile
This steel CD is getting plays in Australia and some in Hawaii. I think if your really into Hawaiian Steel Guitar that you would enjoy this CD.

The main influence for my Hawaiian style of steel guitar playing were Jerry Byrd, Coy Periera, Bud Tutmarc, Kayton Roberts, Herb Remington. I listened to them for hours upon hours.

Thanks and GOD bless!

Terry Wood
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000