Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Ku'u Lei Poina 'Ole ??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  8:27:59 PM  Show Profile
On the CD of George's 2006 Camp there is a very sweet song titled Ku'u Lei Poina 'Ole. I was looking for the lyrics, but found two different versions, two different lyrics, but neither reflect what I hear on the CD. Does anyone know how many Ku'u Lei Poina 'Ole's there are?

Mahalo, Julie

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  02:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Julie H

On the CD of George's 2006 Camp there is a very sweet song titled Ku'u Lei Poina 'Ole. I was looking for the lyrics, but found two different versions, two different lyrics, but neither reflect what I hear on the CD. Does anyone know how many Ku'u Lei Poina 'Ole's there are?

Mahalo, Julie

I only know of one... But if you post part of the recording or your best guess at part of the lyric you are hearing, I will try to fill in the rest.

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  3:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
Kuʻu "sweet" Lei Poina ʻole??? maybe aunty Julie? keoki k
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000