Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 How come "for sale" section sucks?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hapuna
Lokahi

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  06:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapuna's Homepage
With all these folks on taropatch I find it surprising that the "classifieds" section gets so little action. Right now there is 1 thing for sale nothing for trade or swap. Is that possible. It would seem we have the perfect group of folks that want stuff and have stuff. No interest?

hapuna
Seattle

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  2:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hapuna

With all these folks on taropatch I find it surprising that the "classifieds" section gets so little action. Right now there is 1 thing for sale nothing for trade or swap. Is that possible. It would seem we have the perfect group of folks that want stuff and have stuff. No interest?

Sorry, my item sold so now there are zero items listed. The classifieds have always had limited use. And after 60 days, listings are automatically removed.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hapuna
Lokahi

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  05:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapuna's Homepage
Actually I like the remove after 60 days. Nothing worse than trying to buy an old listing that sold last year.

hapuna
Seattle
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000