Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 ae no iu no kea
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  2:48:31 PM  Show Profile
But I not ded (yet). I wen miss you guys an 'hines las week wen I was....Uhhhh...away. I still recovering from big time brain-pain (an still get some shouda pain too) and tryin' fo recovvah from Bruddah KP's antics from las week's festivities. 2am, 4am, 3am, 4am, 5am, sunlite (I dunno wat time waz)...no can keep up wit da big dogs any-mo. 2 days I wen wake up for eat Bruddah Al's jook (wit duck) in da AM and KP was still in da lounge from da nite befo! Dis jalopy (me) wen blow da gasket on Sat nite an da makas wen shut down at 1:00am. I had to make da, "I goin bat-room. I come right back..." disappearing ack!

Even Bruddah Sam Ako wen keep goin till 2am. An he nevah repeat one song. Hoo...piano, 6-stringa, uke. Da bugga is da bomb for kanikapila wit!

Hapuna...No body wen talk stink 'cuz you was MIA. I told 'em you had to do one heart transplant cuz you jes wen find one big heart and da patient no could wait awreddy. I tink couple people wen believe da story. Eh...you remembah Kani `Uina? Friday nite we (about 30 guys) wen do 'em acapella...in parts infront one big crowd in Waikiki...Was da bomb!

I ste slowly making one come-bak! Da hurt ste slowly goin away!

Aloha,
da Poi Dog

Edited by - PoiDog on 06/11/2008 4:19:50 PM

hapuna
Lokahi

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  6:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit hapuna's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by PoiDog

But I not ded (yet). I wen miss you guys an 'hines las week wen I was....Uhhhh...away. I still recovering from big time brain-pain (an still get some shouda pain too) and tryin' fo recovvah from Bruddah KP's antics from las week's festivities. 2am, 4am, 3am, 4am, 5am, sunlite

Hapuna...No body wen talk stink 'cuz you was MIA.

eh if that was da hours you guys were doin(and I'm sure it was)you missed your chance. Jus tell em I was der but had to go home sleep. they know I cannot do da kine am stuffs.
Eh Sam is a pro man. He been playing since he left school.
I thought you had that shoulder repaired already. What cannot drink with the other hand????
Good you made it man I was starting to worry since pau last weekend.

hapuna
Seattle
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  10:47:13 AM  Show Profile
We do kea. Tis amazing the human body how it over comes all kinds of insults done to it. Time helps. I remember my favorite ball player, Omar Vizquel (cuter than that CUTE Ocean Kaowili) had surgery on his rotator cuff, and was soah for a long time. I think soft tissue injuries take long time to get better.

But who is Bruddah KP?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  12:35:14 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

We do kea. Tis amazing the human body how it over comes all kinds of insults done to it. Time helps. I remember my favorite ball player, Omar Vizquel (cuter than that CUTE Ocean Kaowili) had surgery on his rotator cuff, and was soah for a long time. I think soft tissue injuries take long time to get better.

But who is Bruddah KP?

Ohhhh...How I luff you all. An I oni wen staht Terapy on Choosday. Da rite ahm no can get too high yet.

Bruddah KP is one ex-NFL defensive enn guy. But he can sing (at least we tell 'um he can sing...cuz he still waaaaay mo biggah den us). But da moah you tell 'um waz good, da moah he like sing an da moah he like sing da moah he drink all yo beeah!

Aloha,
da Poi Dog

Edited by - PoiDog on 06/12/2008 12:37:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

hapuna
Lokahi

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  4:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit hapuna's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

But who is Bruddah KP?

Bruddah KP is someone whose body should hurt a hell of a lot more than Poi Dogs but you notice he no complain. If you know Poi Dog da mystery is what da hell he could have done to have so much problems. Someting tells me might have someting to do with lifting one drink too many and he wen huli on da shoulda. I guarantee had notin to do with Omar's kin injury!!!

hapuna
Seattle
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2008 :  01:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
I no undahstan da pilikia...

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  04:10:46 AM  Show Profile
Eh Poi Dog - we stay kea. How da ahm and da terapy?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  3:03:40 PM  Show Profile
Ehhhh Wanda,

Nex week, supposed to stat da weights. Da bugga still no can go ovah da head fo too long. Tanks, eh!

Aloha,
da Poi Dog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000