Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 So, I Got Scoldings Today
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  9:54:08 PM  Show Profile
Ah,

I stopped by that very same Costco to get a case of wine for George Kahumoku's music camp. You know, those late nights on the beach and when the wind kicks up it is nice to have some vino to go with the cheese and the crackers, along with the moonlight and the serenades.

So I just read your post and ran to look at the cute potholder/hotmitt set that I bought for my cat caretaker back home, and guess what? Made in China. So I'll have to cut off those tags, but you know what! Next time I'm going to check those labels first.

They weren't all that inexpensive, but I certainly won't do that again. And I think I saw that lady, kind of dark-haired but Middle Eastern. She was not happy.... You must have just left.

Then on the Big Island, I checked on some wood platters with the "Hawaiian" touch. Made in Phillipines. Did not buy.

I always tell people that the International Market Place in Waikiki is the best the Phillipines has to offer. Seems like that is true everywhere.

Sigh....

Julie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000