Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Our keiki
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:27:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I want to share the joy of the recent completion of our international adoption. At the end of May, we welcomed the newest member of our ʻohana, Sabrina who is now 8 months old. Parenthood is treating Lynette and me very well. We are so blessed and wanted to share a couple photos at Taropatch.net.

Before her passing, Auntie Nona Beamer had so generously given her the precious gift of a Hawaiian name, Makaʻala.

already fond of the ʻukulele

Andy

Momi
Lokahi

402 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:29:08 AM  Show Profile
Cute cute cute! Congratulations! Start her on music early - she'll be hooked before you know it.
Go to Top of Page

PearlCityBoy
Lokahi

USA
432 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:34:39 AM  Show Profile
Howzit Andy,

Wow, what a beautiful baby--bright, responsive, playful. I wish I had an ukulele like that.

Congratulations to you and Lynette! Sabrina is a darling. I'm sure you've already discovered that playing ki'hoalu will get her to sleep at night.

Aloha,

Doug

Edited by - PearlCityBoy on 07/07/2008 3:08:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:38:22 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Andy & Lynette - Congratulations! What a darling little girl. Oh, you can buy plenny toys, cute dresses and dollies and oh so much! I can see that she will be blessed by great music in her life. Love her with all your heart.

And give kisses from Auntie Wanda & Unko Paul.

How you like da diaper detail? Fun, yeah?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  07:03:34 AM  Show Profile
What a sweetie! And already enthralled by Dad's music. Congrats to all of you.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  09:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
It looks like Sabrina wants to show you how it's supposed to be done....

our best wishes to you and Lynette.

Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  09:32:55 AM  Show Profile
Wow Andy,

What a cutie!! All the best to you and your 'ohana.

Norman

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:08:28 AM  Show Profile
Having met Sabrina, Reid and I can attest to the fact that she is indeed "maka'ala" -- always watching and very observant!
She'll probably have memorized how to fret all those chords shapes even before her fingers are big enough ;-)
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
Such a beauty! You two, and Sabrina, are very lucky! Congratulations, Felizidades, Mabuhay and Aloha to your family!

Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Definitely a cutie! Congratulations again.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

brooklyn
Aloha

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:49:11 AM  Show Profile
Hey Andy,

Congratulations again! I noticed that Sabrina was very animated whenever you played guitar at the Central Park Hawaiian Picnic.

She also plays a mean air ipu. She is lovely and Aunty gave her a very fitting name.

Brooklyn

Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:55:57 AM  Show Profile
Andy,congratulation to you and the ohana! First innocent lie's around da corner,"baby what's dat in your hand behind your back?" "nothing" (your car keys).It's back to school for you,and she's your report card.I'm pretty sure you'll be nothing but straight A's. Again congratulation.Aloha braddah jay
Go to Top of Page

Ben
Lokahi

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  2:10:55 PM  Show Profile
Way, way too cute! Congratulations. Love the picture of her watching you. As the father of two daughters, I know that nothing touches your heart in quite the same way as that. Many years of happy memories to you and all your 'ohana.

Mālama pono
Ben
Go to Top of Page

Tonya
Lokahi

USA
177 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  2:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tonya's Homepage
I love the way she's looking right into your eyes (and your heart), Andy. God's blessings to your ohana for love and joy in all the years to come with this precious gift.

http://www.uketreasures.com
http://www.ukuleletonya.com
Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  4:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage
Congratulations. There is nothing in the world better than being a parent. Having a daughter is real special, I have one and she has helped complete my life as I have helped to complete hers. It is hard for sure because the kids don’t come with instructions. But if you love them and love them well you will do okay. And just remember someday she is going to choose your nursing home for you. So be good to her.

PM

Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  11:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
WOW! She is such a cutie! I love her Hawaiian name. Congratulations Andy! So, how's the diaper duty coming along?

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000