Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 I'm an electricity junkie.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  04:03:34 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by John

Wire you doin' this?
To find out why all the lights are on at Retro & Momi's house but nobody's ohm.
Go to Top of Page

Kawika96797
Akahai

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  04:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kawika96797's Homepage
WATT the HECO is going on here?
You guys are overloading my patience. I have a short fuse. I might have to charge somebody with assault and battery to my brain.

"I have no recollection of that"

Edited by - Kawika96797 on 09/17/2008 04:31:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  09:51:48 AM  Show Profile
Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  10:28:22 AM  Show Profile
Aloha, Y'all; this is the PRE-1840 part of the household. Last time the power was out, it was on a weekend. I cooked breakfast on the grill, coffee, eggs, fried toast and bacon. We don't eat that way nowadays, plus I go to work too early to make breakfast. I gave Wanda a flashlight so she wouldn't trip in the dark, but she lost it, and I had to give her a second one to find the first one with.
While Wanda & Karen were playing Pac-Man, I was searching high & low for a wind-up alarm clock so I could get up at 2:00 AM to go to work. Half the stores were closed due to no power. I finally found a battery alarm clock, but it was hunka junk and didn't work. I took it back and got a nother one that worked, so I took my guitar to hula prctice. Good thing there was power at the Library, or we wouldna had a place to practice. I didn't need no amp, the room ain't that big. My Honey needs to learn to RESIST the temptation of all those GREEDY KILOWATTS, and 'jus press. I think we have reached the CAPACITANCE for these puns. When I make these kinda puns, all I get is STATIC!
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  11:03:27 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rendesvous1840

I think we have reached the CAPACITANCE for these puns. When I make these kinda puns, all I get is STATIC!
There we go with another armature quarterback trying to call all the shocks.
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  11:12:59 AM  Show Profile
October 3rd, I start a class in Advanced Automotive Electrical systems, the wires will be buzzin' after that.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  12:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Why am I not shocked that this thread is generating all these puns? I hope all of you are getting a charge out of this, but try to keep it short for those who might find it a little draining so we can get back to the regular flow of things.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 09/18/2008 05:37:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kawika96797
Akahai

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  1:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kawika96797's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Ouch, ouch, ouch.

====================
Wanda is such a good sport about about all of these puns. If there were a TP hall of Fame I would inductor into it. Since the NFL Hall of Fame is in Canton. We could build the TP Hall of Fame nearby in Coulombus.
These jokes are really lightning up my spirit.

"I have no recollection of that"

Edited by - Kawika96797 on 09/17/2008 5:15:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

RWD
`Olu`olu

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  1:35:41 PM  Show Profile
Dont worry Wanda. I'm sure your issue will get ironed out in time.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  6:58:19 PM  Show Profile
Ohm my! Watt you guys doing? Wire you guys doing this? I guess you just needed a creative outlet. OK, time to switch topics. But I knew you guys couldn't resistor your brains might have exploded.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 09/17/2008 6:58:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  06:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
As I was communicating yesterday with Rochelle, the beloved editor / luna ho`oponopono of our Northwest Hawai`i Times newspaper, she tells me she was experiencing the outages in Ohio as well, while she was there visiting her mo`opuna. She claims to have enjoyed having a couple days of enforced off-line-ness. Maybe I should ask her to give lessons to Wanda?

(Hey, look! An entire post from me, utterly free of electricity puns! It can be done!)
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  06:53:06 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

(Hey, look! An entire post from me, utterly free of electricity puns! It can be done!)
Oh. So you actually conduit. \m/ <--Shocker.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  07:09:38 AM  Show Profile
Ed - shocker. Har-har. I think that was the best of the bunch. Very subtle, what with the arrow and all.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  08:21:58 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Ed - shocker. Har-har. I think that was the best of the bunch. Very subtle, what with the arrow and all.
Mahalo Auntie. Believe it or not, dis is da very first time in my life I ever tried being punny. Mobeta I stop now or risk becoming afflicted like somebody else we know who shall remain nameless but lives in Seattle with Momi.
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  09:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by guavasunrise

...or risk becoming afflicted like somebody else we know who shall remain nameless but lives in Seattle with Momi.

You should be so fortunate, my friend.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000