Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Da Kine Music Gear
 New Guitar Is Here!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  12:31:10 PM  Show Profile
How it sounds to you is the main thing but in my opinion it looks real nice too! Now all you gotta do is post some sound clips!

Just kidding! Enjoy your new instrument.........

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  12:58:04 PM  Show Profile
Kurt - that's a purdy lookin instrument. Now make shua them are the only kine things with curves that you put your arms around so Mrs. Podagee no bip you whea it hurts.

Use it in good health!

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Podagee57
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:06:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Podagee57's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Kurt - that's a purdy lookin instrument. Now make shua them are the only kine things with curves that you put your arms around so Mrs. Podagee no bip you whea it hurts.

Use it in good health!

Very funny Wanda! Mrs Podagee has plenty nuf curves fo keep my attention. haha

What? You mean high "E" is the TOP string. No way dude! That changes everything!
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  07:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage
Aloha,

I just have a quick note to add to this topic of ebay. We have a close friend who buys a lot of instruments on ebay, he's a collector, yeah, must be nice. Anyway, he's told me that since the economy has gone into decline, some people are deliberately listing things dishonestly. They'll say "mint condition" and it'll come with wear and tear, some even with cracks. It is absolutely imperative that you follow what cpatch noted and check all the history of the seller. And I also agree that Paypal could treat its buyers better.

Mahalo, lanet
Go to Top of Page

slipry1
Ha`aha`a

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  10:39:55 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by abrigoohana

Aloha,

I just have a quick note to add to this topic of ebay. We have a close friend who buys a lot of instruments on ebay, he's a collector, yeah, must be nice. Anyway, he's told me that since the economy has gone into decline, some people are deliberately listing things dishonestly. They'll say "mint condition" and it'll come with wear and tear, some even with cracks. It is absolutely imperative that you follow what cpatch noted and check all the history of the seller. And I also agree that Paypal could treat its buyers better.

Mahalo, lanet

The dishonesty is not new. I was burned a couple of times early on in my e-bay buying experience. I'm VERY careful now. I always look at how many people are bidding. No bids is a dangerous sign. I also like a lot of pictures along with the bid.

keaka
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000