Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Open Mic
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bijou
Akahai

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  10:36:32 AM  Show Profile
To all:
We have Open Mic at Pegasus coffed house on Bainbridge Island, Wa every Sunday evening starting at 7PM. Some folks come and read poetry, others bring their guitars or keyboards. There is a variety of music but no uke or slack key. I am working up to one of these days getting in front of a small crowd and playing but right now as I beginner I have trouble playing for my instructor. Just wanted folks to be aware that it is a nice venue to get up and share your music. Pegasus has a web site. It is a friendly place right by the marina and a short walk from the ferry. I would be happy to pick up anyone should they choose to make the trek from Seattle or beyond.
The person that is one of the organisers is Rick Barringer. He plays mostly country western and folk. I am sure if anyone wanted to talk with him I could find his phone number. So come out and play if the muscial muses inspire you!
Judy

Judy
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000