Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 2009 Nā Hōku Hanohano Lifetime Achievement Awards
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keoladonaghy
Lokahi

257 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  11:04:24 AM  Show Profile
The Hawai‘i Academy of Recording Arts is pleased to announce the 2009 Nā Hōku Hanohano Lifetime Achievement Awards Luncheon will be held at the Sheraton Waikīkī, in the Maui and Kaua‘i ballrooms, on Sunday, March 15, 2009.

The five recipients of the highest award for excellence in our recording industry – the Lifetime Achievement Awards – are Cecilio and Kapono, The Sons of Hawai‘i, Keola and Kapono Beamer, and the late John Pi‘ilani Watkins and the late George Jarrett Helm.

The 32nd Annual Nā Hōkū Hanohano Awards will also be held at the Sheraton Waikīkī Hotel in the Hawai‘i Ballrooms on Tuesday, June 9, 2009. The Awards and festivities will be telecast live on K5 the Home Team statewide.

For ticket information and to reserve your tables for these events, please call Bryson at the HARA office (808) 593–9424 or visit our website at www.nahokuhanohano.org.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000