Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 More Network Problems
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  03:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
OK, we're back up again...since Andy is incommunicado for the next week I contacted his ISP and they must have rebooted (either that or there were DNS problems and they worked themselves out over time).

If you still can't access the site then post a reply. (That's a joke.)

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  10:04:42 AM  Show Profile
Oh mighty Olu....
Thank you for allowing me to post in your presence. I stand humbled here, at long last able to get on the site.

The forces of evil conspired for the last 15 hours or so to keep me outta here. Obviously, someone spilled their beer on the server again.

Its good to see that peace and harmony have prevailed again.

His Holiness,
The Piffle

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  12:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by cmdrpiffle

Obviously, someone spilled their beer on the server again.
That's probably not too far off! Server was down again this morning...I spoke with the ISP and they said they were having problems with one of the drives but hoped to have everything back to normal by 11:00 a.m. PST. Until then they said it would be up and down.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 06/19/2003 4:25:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  2:43:08 PM  Show Profile
It's a conspiracy to further torture those of us who didn't get to go to George's workshop that starts today. Sigh.
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  3:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Yup...my guess is that Andy himself sabotaged it so he wouldn't miss out on anything while he was gone!

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  3:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
If you are reading this the server in working again...thank you very much...
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  4:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
There are still sporadic problems with the forums as of 1:30 p.m. PST...keep trying!

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  5:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
If I am reading this the server in working again...thank you very much...
Go to Top of Page

cdyas
Akahai

67 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  6:05:45 PM  Show Profile
Can you hear me now...
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  6:21:01 PM  Show Profile
Wow, I got in briefly yesterday, but that was it. I thought it was just me again.

Fingers crossed that it will stay up.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cdyas
Akahai

67 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  6:57:06 PM  Show Profile
Good :)
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  7:06:28 PM  Show Profile
Intermittent still. Just now an error message said the RPC was not up. Too many initials used in IT. ;)

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  12:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
<sigh> Still problems...apparently the drive they were having problems with yesterday was bad and they are now in the process of replacing it. Access as of 9:30 a.m. PST is still sporadic.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  4:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
OK, everything now appears to be back to normal...I've done random checks over the past hour and everything seems OK, so post away! (The ISP has confirmed that everything should be fine now.)

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 06/20/2003 2:21:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2003 :  12:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
A big mahalo to Craig for making some phone calls while I was away. Of course things bombed out as soon as I left for Maui without a computer. Isn't that the way?

The server where this site resides crashed and required a new drive on 6/18. Fortunately, there was a backup so things were up and running relatively quickly. Hopefully we did not lose any data, but it's hard to know for sure.

I think member to member email is running okay too.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

ongchua
Akahai

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  12:06:13 AM  Show Profile
I'm getting Visual Basic errors when I try to access some of the forum topics. Anyone else having this problem?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000