Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 My (ahem) New Website and CD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  7:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage
Anyone finding themselves with some extra time on their hands (like when you ought to be working...) could do worse than to check out my new website: http://www.mark-o.com, wherein you will find some pretty cool stuff hidden amidst the lies and outright puffery.

It's very much in the "under construction" phase, so please be kind. I will be posting audio clips, tab, and other resources when the work's all done next fall... to quote a famous cowboy song.

Yep, I've finally finished my new CD, too. My wife likes it, which is good enough for me. Info is posted on the 'site.

I hope to see some of you during my travels this summer.

All the best,

Mark

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  8:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Lookin' good Mark. Congrats on the new CD! Aloha to you and Annie.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  11:44:32 PM  Show Profile
Mark,

Congrats! Really a fun site. I've looked around for about 10 minutes and have a whole lotta places I want look at.

Can't wait till all the sound clips are up. Easy to find yer way around, and FAST. Nice job.

Aloha to you and Annie,

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  02:26:11 AM  Show Profile
Mark,

Thanks for sharing your playful and engaging new site! Love the photos (terrific photographer). I just took my first guitar lessons and am feeling my heart pulled to all stringed instruments so am looking forward to hearing your new CD!

Aloha to you and Annie,

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

Pops
Lokahi

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  6:55:55 PM  Show Profile
Nice job, Mark. Keep up the good aloha.

Pops
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  9:01:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh, you wonderful talent, you: design by Uji `Oma`oma`o, indeed!!!!

Folks, click on that highlighted link on Mark's site.

Also, you created another super logo. SHEEEEEEIIIIIT! We can't create one between all of us! It is unHawaiian to display too much talent at one time, so I am glad you embedded that industrial Taylor in the Molokai sand. Just to show your humility - or Bob Taylor's. That's what Taylors are for - beach shovels. We will listen for the Primo beer bottle, though.

There are a few typos, so you are not perfect, but the site is swell, OTW.

Na Haole no Konekikuka,

Us

PS. Oh yeah - photos by Arna? Da bess.

Edited by - Reid on 07/08/2003 9:03:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

John
`Olu`olu

656 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  12:58:20 AM  Show Profile
Mark

Nice website. I like the background colors and photos. Your Taylor guitar sounded really "sweet" the day you played with Kevin Brown in Waihe'e last March. It was a special day I'll always remember. I'm looking forward to hearing you play it on your new CD. As you know, I'm a proud owner of two Taylor's and I like them very much.

Aloha no, Kawika
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  12:51:39 AM  Show Profile
Hey Mark!

Fab website! Are you the webmaster? I especially enjoyed the little surprise from following the link at the bottom of the opening page:
"design by Uji `Oma`oma`o".

Dusty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000