Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 AMC-Student Concert Recording
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  04:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the fifth year, I will be recording the AMC Student Concert (I was actually the studio boy the first year for Chief Engineer, Lawrence). It's a great way for you to remember the night and hold memories of Kaupoa Village. I will have a signup sheet at my Hale for those of you interested in receiving the two disc set. I am keeping the cost at $20. This basically covers media, printing and mailing costs, plus gratis copies that are given to the instructors.

See you in a few days.

Mahalo,

Dave

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  9:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha, "Bruddah" Kawik's

A few more days and we'll be up for the night, get some rest now!....haa,haa... Mark ( both ) & Keith & the whole posse.

It'll be great seeing everyone again, old and new. Mmmmm i can smell that bread.

Me Ke Aloha
Kevin

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  03:42:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bruddah Kev,

I've been tuning up for the late nights. I know there's no keeping up with you, but I'll try. I think we should revamp an old Lynard Skinnard song: "Ooh, can you smell that smell? The smell of bread around us."

I miss you my friend. It'll be good to see you in a couple days. Are Kaiks and Ena coming for your performance? I should take 'em on a car ride just for old time sake.

Ke akua pu,

Kawiks
Go to Top of Page

Puna
Lokahi

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  06:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by `Ilio Nui

I miss you my friend. It'll be good to see you in a couple days. Are Kaiks and Ena coming for your performance? I should take 'em on a car ride just for old time sake.

Hah! Drive 'em to the Halawa valley and back, make them perform for an hour, and then repeat for three weeks! Just like old times!

Puna

Puna
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  09:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm just Along For The Ride" but what a ride

Kawiks
Go to Top of Page

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  01:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Kawik's, been really busy did'nt have time to answer your questions, Ikaika and Kaena might come if there schedules will work with ours.

They'd love the ride but theres no mountains with "Snow" on molokai. I'll see you my friend in 2 days.
Me Ke Aloha
Kevin...frenz -4- evaz.

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

geckoripp
Aloha

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  6:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit geckoripp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

We didn't sign up at camp for the discs, but would like to order. Please let us know how to send you the $$$ and such.

Thanks,
Kathleen & David

quote:
Originally posted by `Ilio Nui

For the fifth year, I will be recording the AMC Student Concert (I was actually the studio boy the first year for Chief Engineer, Lawrence). It's a great way for you to remember the night and hold memories of Kaupoa Village. I will have a signup sheet at my Hale for those of you interested in receiving the two disc set. I am keeping the cost at $20. This basically covers media, printing and mailing costs, plus gratis copies that are given to the instructors.

See you in a few days.

Mahalo,

Dave

It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us.
-Epicurus, Greek philosopher (341-270 BC)
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2005 :  2:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear AMC '05 `Ohana,

The AMC Student Concert discs are now ready to ship. Please use the "profile" section to send me an email. Include your mailing address. I will mail you the two disc set and email you back my address for sending $20.

Sorry, these discs are only for AMC '05 campers only.

Mahalo,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  04:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aunty Nancy,

I got your email. First thing to do is dump Earthlink and get a good provider. I suffered along for two years with various sorts of BS from them. Send me another email with your address and the worse case scenario is you'll get my mailing address from the CD package.

Mahalo,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mahalo!
check's in the mail....
auntie

nancy cook