Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Aloha Camp Schedule
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  09:53:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha -

I've posted the Aloha Music Camp class schedule on the camp website: http://www.alohamusiccamp.com/. The schedule is intended to get you started planning for camp - it will almost certainly change a little before June. Remember that we do not require advanced sign-ups for classes.

Yes, you're eyes don't deceive you: Kevin Brown is coming to the Aloha Camp - he says he didn't want to miss the bread run. Yippie! Maybe we can talk him into playing at one of the evening concerts, too.

We are contacting some of Molokai's wonderful kupuna to come and share their aloha with us again this June.

Although camp is only eight weeks away, we do have some room. If you've been thinking about attending, sign up now before we have to close registration.

cheers!

Kailana

Larry Goldstein
Lokahi

267 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  10:04:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed, this is great news!

Larry
Go to Top of Page

JeffC
Lokahi

USA
189 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  11:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeffC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Somehow, it hurts even more seeing the schedule knowing that I'm not going to be there!! I can see all the places, hear the classes and kanis, feel the air, smell the rain. Taste the food!!Ahhhh.

JC

Jeff

Making Trout Country safe for Slack Key!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000