Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Aloha y'all from Oklahoma!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jennifer S
Aloha

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  5:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha to all! I have been reading all the fantastic posts about the Aloha Music Camp this year and I just wanted to tell all who were there how much we Oklahoma Girls enjoyed camp. We were blown away by all the incredible talent present and the willingness to share. Great music makes great hula and it was a thrill for us to have "real" music and not the "push play" kind. You guys are awesome! This was our first camp and we can see why people return year after year and we hope to do the same. Mahalo to everyone for treating us so kindly, with so much aloha. We are thankful for the opportunity to share our hula with all of you! I could go on and on, but I finally stopped crying about a week after camp was over..so I'll stop now and just say...

Mahalo nui!

Jennifer
(Kahealani)
The blonde okie girl :-)

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  6:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
huuuui! good to see you here, jennifer! we were as blown away as you ^_^

welcome to the 'patch!

aloha,
keith

Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  8:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha Jennifer,

So did y'all get sucked into the Aloha Music Camp Bosom? It was great fun to share the week with all of you beautiful ladies! I got some great photos of your group. Just need to refine them a little here and there.

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer S
Aloha

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  12:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Julie H

Aloha Jennifer,

So did y'all get sucked into the Aloha Music Camp Bosom? It was great fun to share the week with all of you beautiful ladies! I got some great photos of your group. Just need to refine them a little here and there.

Julie

Go to Top of Page

Jennifer S
Aloha

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  12:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Julie H

Aloha Jennifer,

Julie

Whoops...Hit enter too quick!! Yes,we were totally sucked in and I admit that we loved every minute of it. We were already trying to figure out how we could come back before we left! Would love any photos and I would be happy to share what I have as well. It was great to come back share what we learned with our Kumu and our halau, they saw how much we enjoyed it as well.

A hui hou!

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000