Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Mike Keale has a new web site: Mikeale.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  10:34:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks noeau and bubba! It was fun at the Festival. I was welcomed so warmly. Please be assured that I appreciate your friendship. I hope we can see each other soon. Take care brothers.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  11:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by noeau

Good, good, good. Was just wondering about you and what you was doing lately. Call me when you come up Seattle way. We go jam again. Get Live Aloha in Seattle Center on Sept.13, 2009. So if you are here drop by. Willie K is on the bill.

Brah, we had good fun at Kakaako yeah? I miss jammin' with you too! I'm in Oregon visiting my brother and trying to do some work on my CD. September 13 sounds like fun. I might be starting a new job in SAC, but I hope to come up one day. Willie K is down here giving a concert, but he's sold out. Hope you're fine and your ohana is doing well. My aloha to all the brothers up there and may God bless!

Mike
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000