Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Chris Yeaton Performs ~ WEST COAST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  05:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Aloha friends, I just wanted to let you know that I will be performing in the following city's and additional information is at

http://woodsongacoustics.com/events.php

Port Townsend, Hood River OR, Grants Pass OR, Ashland OR, Mendocino OR (LITTLE RIVER), Grass Valley CA, Benicia CA, Santa Cruz CA, Manhattan NY, Brooklyn NY, and Wayne NJ

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  10:22:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good on ya Chris. I'll be 'representin' when you roll through Santa Cruz.

Cheers,
Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  10:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike, thank you big time! See you then. We may actually shift our sites to a house concert instead of at the Kuumbwa. I will let you know

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  10:29:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
By the way, I will be performing in Santa Cruz with Patrick Landeza and possibly William Coulter (grammy award winning Celtic Guitarist)on January 24. More later on that . . .still working on the venue, possibly a house concert.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  11:16:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too cool Chris. I'll watch the Metro for the venue. Just what we need for the middle of winter!

Cheers

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  6:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chris,

Best fix your post to say Mendocino, CA. Not OR.
Also, email me, I know someone in the Fort Bragg (CA) area you need to meet. Aloha,

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Bijou
Akahai

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  9:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked the web site and did not see Port Townsend, Wa on the event calendar but it is mentioned in the original post. Can you tell me if you are performing in Port Townsend and when .
I would love to come and hear you play.

Mahalo
Judy

Judy
Go to Top of Page

Puna
Lokahi

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2009 :  4:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's what the website USED to say...

Wed, Jan 13th
Chris Yeaton & Adam Werner
House Concert Wednesday January 13th.
Doors open at 6:30PM!
Contact pthouseconcerts @ gmail.com for reservations.
or Call 808 960 1026 for details

PORT TOWNSEND, WASHINGTON

But now it doesn't. Maybe the PT show didn't pan out.

Puna
Go to Top of Page

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2009 :  06:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha Judy and Puna, yes the PT concert is still happening thought there has been a date change. Here is the new information. Thanks for your help!

Chris

Sun, Jan 10th

!DATE CHANGE FOR PORT TOWNSEND!
Chris Yeaton & Adam Werner House Concert Wednesday January 10th MATINEE. Doors open at 2:30 show is at 3pm Contact pthouseconcerts @ gmail.com for reservations. or Call 808 960 1026 for details

PORT TOWNSEND, WA
Go to Top of Page

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  05:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha, we have new details for the upcoming West and East Coast tour at www.woodsongacoustics.com. Hope you all have great holidays and a new start to the New Year.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

JeffC
Lokahi

USA
189 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  12:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit JeffC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Auwe, Chris. Haven't been hanging around the patch enough recently. I see your dates in Southern Oregon are when the family and I will be visiting Maria's folks in FLA... Guess we'll catch you next time

Jeff

Making Trout Country safe for Slack Key!
Go to Top of Page

PearlCityBoy
Lokahi

USA
432 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  07:33:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howzit Chris,

Happy New Year! It's great to see you guys will be touring the mainland again. I'm planning to attend the Benicia show.

For those of you who have not seen a Woodsong Acoustic Group concert, you're in for a real treat. Chris always puts together a wonderful and intimate show, and he and his fellow artists are awesome musicians. These concerts feature a number of different genres, including Slack Key, American Fingerstyle, Classical, Celtic, and Slap 'n Tap.

I personally love all kinds of acoustic guitar music, and it's cool to see the various styles all in one concert. As great as all the individual performances are, I really look forward to hearing the duets and ensembles, particularly those that blend the different styles--something one rarely gets to see.

Hope to see a bunch of fellow Taropatchers in Benicia.

Aloha,
Doug

Go to Top of Page

Crackseedslackkey
Akahai

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  06:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crackseedslackkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha Doug! We look forward seeing you to bruddah! Thanks for your support and for spreading the word. See you then~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000