Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Free S.K. in San Jose, CA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  7:44:25 PM  Show Profile
I will be performing at the Tapestry in Arts Festival in downtown San Jose on Sat Oct 30, Noon - on the guitar/classical stage which is located next to the Center for Performing Arts. Haven't settled on program yet, but it will be some classical Hawaiian pieces, a few originals and a Latin piece or two.

Tapestry is a great festival - plan to spend some time -- 4 different stages, 250 arts/crafts people, lots of different food -- all entertainment is free. Parking is usually pretty tight, so I recommend parking near one of the light rail stops and taking the light rail to the old library stop which will put you about a half block away from the festival and very close to the guitar stage.

(By the way, I'm also going to play the funders' thank you party a few nights before the festival , brag, brag. "Coktail slack key" - (what's that in Hawaiian?) Sorry but that's an invite only party.)
Raymond (RJ) Stovich
San Jose
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000